I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    my honest opinion is you looked the best in the first picture............
  • laserhen
    laserhen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm surprised people are still posting on this! But just as an update if anyone was curious....I'm back to about 140, but more toned now. I think I'm on the right track to feeling good about myself.
    And yes, I did lose about 200 lbs because I dumped the guy :)

Excellent work :D

edited to add - I liked the first picture the best. Would be great to see a comparison shot of 140-before vs. 140 now. I bet you look even hotter. Your ex is a douche.
  • sassylarita
    Options
    How much does your boyfriend weigh? That is how much you need to lose, i.e., lose him! You are a beautiful girl in all three pictures. For what it is worth, I think you are too thin in the second picture, but you know what makes you feel the best!

Take it from an old lady who has an ex-husband who constantly berated me for my weight when I was 5'7, 135 pounds, your boyfriend is the one with the problem, not you!!! :)
  • telam1186
    Options
    The boyfriend needs to keep his mouth shut. You looked wonderful in your first picture, too thin in the second picture and better than the second in the third. You don't seem very happy, though, in either. You're a beautiful girl. Don't allow anyone but yourself be responsible for your happiness. Body image isn't everything.
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I think you look the healthiest in the first pic. The middle pic, no. You look emaciated and 120 is too low for a woman with your height. drop over a hundred pounds quickly...DUMP THE BOYFRIEND!
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    The first and the last pics of you look the best in. Constructive criticism would be to add some strength training. You do not need to lose any weight where you are.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I think you look best in the first pic also. Strength training is good a a weight you don't have to work at so hard to maintain. I would dump the boyfriend also.
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm surprised people are still posting on this! But just as an update if anyone was curious....I'm back to about 140, but more toned now. I think I'm on the right track to feeling good about myself.

Good for you!
  • jennahv93
    Options
    oh my goodness! GET A NEW BOYFRIEND. You are beautiful in all pictures but definitely the 1st one you look the best. The second picture you look unhealthily skinny. Be confident in who you are and don't let your boyfriend tell you your not perfect just the way you are!
  • jennahv93
    Options
    whoops posted that comment too late lol. but congrats! Find someone who thinks your beautiful for the way you are!!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
  • TammyLynne71
    TammyLynne71 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care for number 2. A quick weightloss would be losing that boyfriend. Will he ever be happy with your weight loss?
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You're a thin little girl...You shouldn't burden yourself with this weight watching nonsense. Enjoy your life!

If I had to give an opinion on your physique...I'd say that your frame lacks lean mass...That's about it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

Excellent.

And you look so pretty, healthy and HAPPY in your profile pic now. :flowerforyou:
  • Intrinsicality
    Options
    I think you're lovely (irrespective of whichever pic) - and I also think a hundred people will have a hundred different opinions.

It's what you said got you confused with your eating habits to start with, ie the free opinions of your rather douchy boyfriend and other people telling you , you're too fat or too skinny ; So forget about 'popular opinion' and focus on yourself and what results make you happy. And then find a way to do it the 'right' way without encouraging an ED. (No judgement here). There's a healthy way to be skinny too, believe it or not.

Clearly you have confidence, critical thinking abilities, the will to get things done, meet goals and get results- otherwise you won't be on here questioning.

So give yourself more credit about knowing what is good and right for yourself.

Focus on doing something that will be a balance between what you want , that is relatively attainable for you and a routine that doesn't stress you and your body out too much, then give yourself time and just be positive. Be more forgiving even - if you need to be.

So to hell with what we and the others think.

And take care of yourself and regard your own opinion above others (within good reason (or not)) always.

No one deserves to be your radar, except for yourself.

My two cents.

Sincerely.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    In the first pic, you look gorgeous and healthy, the second pic you look sick and the third you look too skinny. Go back to 140 girl, you're tall and you look sexy at that weight!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Lift weights and bulk FTW. Start by eating a few hundred cals over TDEE.
  • sundayl369
    Options
    Top and bottom picture you look amazing, I don't see anything wrong with those 2, the middle picture however you look unhappy and thin. If you get back to your former picture 2 state, do some resistance training, that will tone you up alot.

Most guys prefer their girlfriends to be slightly chubby than ultra slim, but thats just my opinion. You want to hug them tightly :D if your skinny then they will be afraid you'll be crushed hahaha (atleast I am I when hug my skinny friends)
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Girl, you need a sammich. And a new boyfriend.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    In my honest opinion, the first pic of you is my favourite. You look healthy and its a fine weight for your height. I think you look a bit too thin in the middle pic. If youre happy with yourself now like in the last pic then its also a healthier looking weight. You said it was your boyfriend and others who put the idea of losing weight in your head. Were you happy the way you were before? Has this been a healthy weight loss/lifestyle change for you?
    Ultimately its what youre happiest with, once youre getting the right nutriition and feeling good and energetic etc :)

^this^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!