Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options

Replies

• usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge porterbaby it sounds great. I tend to stress out a lot more than I should and just relaxing and stretching will be great for me.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great challenge. You're right, we do all work hard, but rarely do I hear of us taking quiet time for ourselves each day!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i figure as much as everyone works hard on their bodies and mind. even with everyday stress,(jobs,school.kids,spouses or boyfriends or whatever else puts stress on our minds. plus we are all working hard to get into those hot sexy bikinis so we turn heads lol. would you gals let me know how you gals feel after just doing stretches for 20 min. and after laying down and closing your eyes , while you are just breathing and relaxing.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Great challenge!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I love this challenge porterbaby. Thanks!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Mind if I tune in for the challenges?

I *WISH* I could reach my goal by summer, but it's a dream just to reach 160 by then for me. Maybe by the end of summer. :glasses: I totally have a bikini that I use for motivation, not to mention a significant portion of my wall covered with bikini images... I can't wait for that day to come!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    welcome steph :)
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Mind if I tune in for the challenges?

I *WISH* I could reach my goal by summer, but it's a dream just to reach 160 by then for me. Maybe by the end of summer. :glasses: I totally have a bikini that I use for motivation, not to mention a significant portion of my wall covered with bikini images... I can't wait for that day to come!

Welcome!!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph :smile:

How's everyone doing with this week's challenge? I've been doing very well with the stretching part, but not so much the relaxing and meditating part. I'll get a few minutes into it and then remember something I wanted to do and I'm off. I really need to gain some control when it comes to it, because I know that it's important for me to have a little quiet time!
  • mamilinda81
    Options
    I wan to joy the Bikini Babes too, what do I need to do?
    I am 172 pounds now.
    Thanks.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph and Mamilinda! Welcome! :)

I have been enjoying all the stretching this week. Phew! I am so sore from my heavy lifting yesterday. I have been hankering a nice stretch. My quiet time for myself yesterday was walking around on my horses back and closing my eyes feeling the breeze and the warm sun on my face. So nice. :smile:
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    I have done really well with the challenge this week as well. I am on Spring Break, so it was the perfect week to remember to take time for myself!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing to well with the challenge.:ohwell: I feel like I have so much going on right now with my husband coming home, my daughter's 5th birthday, coaching soccer & working out. When I get time just to sit down that is about all the relaxing I get. It is nice though when I finally do get to do that. Sounds like everyone else is doing pretty good with the challenge keep it up and I will keep trying to find time for myself.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, March 20th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 162
    This Week: 161.8

This week: -0.2
    Bikini Babe total: -20.2

Not really much of a loss. But, if it keeps going in this direction, I'll be happy.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Good job savvystephy! Your total really shows off how hard you've been working toward your goal!

Is there a collective weigh in date?

I'm so excited! I stepped on the scale at 191this morning, which really inspires me not to go all out on breakfast today, as planned with the housemates!!
  • nakrya
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a good week. This week's challenge really helped, so thanks again porterbaby!

LW: 158.6
    CW: 154.2

Phew! Must have held onto a lot of water the last two weeks due to a lot of stress, but hopefully the scale doesn't go up again.

Good luck everyone!
  • nakrya
    Options
    Good job savvystephy! Your total really shows off how hard you've been working toward your goal!

Is there a collective weigh in date?

I'm so excited! I stepped on the scale at 191this morning, which really inspires me not to go all out on breakfast today, as planned with the housemates!!

Welcome Steph! This is an awesome group of ladies here:)
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Good morning ladies! Hope you all had a good week. This week's challenge really helped, so thanks again porterbaby!

LW: 158.6
    CW: 154.2

Phew! Must have held onto a lot of water the last two weeks due to a lot of stress, but hopefully the scale doesn't go up again.

Good luck everyone!

That's awesome isotope!

I'm going to skip my weigh in this weekend.. TOM came to visit this week, and my healthy eating went completely out the window! Sometimes during that time it seems like I really have no control over what I'm eating, but other times it's not too bad. Who knows. lol

I'm about to start week 4 of ChaLean extreme! I'll be glad to get to the next phase (week 5). The workouts are great, and I'm always pouring the sweat pretty much throughout the workout even though there isn't any cardio on the lift days. But I always feel great when I'm done! I also added 1.5 miles on the treadmill today.

Also - today is the first day of Spring! That means we've got roughly 3 months before summer gets here. C'mon ladies, we can do this!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    you welcome isotope.
    starting 226
    last 175.2
    this week 172.6
    bb 185.6
    goal 126.0
    i'm almost to my first mini goal of 170. hopefully i'll be in the 160's soon. thanks my fitness pal and friends.