30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Thats an amazingly noticeable difference!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I just finished Level 2: Day 16! Not as bad as what everyone says, though I'm hoping that I have real results. My biceps & legs are more toned & muscular, & my stomach seems to be a bit flatter, but not as flat as I would like it. Doing 6 Week 6 Pack afterward!

Good luck to all of you, you can do this! :heart:
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just started level 1 day 1 today with my 17 year old dancer daughter. She goes hard and I'm doing the lighter version. But its doable. She's hoping to lose an inch on her waist and I'm hoping to lose her entire waist. :sad: . LOL
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    2nd Day of level 1 30 DS ..sooooooooo awesome to have you all as my inspiration !!!:D :D:D xoxo !!! indeed read each and every post and I am all geared to finish it !!
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Progress Pics
    1_10SB_F.png
    1_10SB_L.png
    1_10SB_R.png
    1_10U_F.png
    1_10U_L.png
    1_10U_R.png

So excited to get to day 20 and day 30!

WOW only 10 days!! thats amazing!
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    My poor dog got kicked in the chops whilst i was "kicking my *kitten*" he thought it was a game and i didnt see him behind me :-( he is ok though
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 3, i am in agony but going to keep on fighting through! the pictures on here have given me the extra boost :) thanks for sharing, ill hopefully be able to show such amazing results!
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My poor dog got kicked in the chops whilst i was "kicking my *kitten*" he thought it was a game and i didnt see him behind me :-( he is ok though

I did the same thing to mine tonight. She was not impressed I moved her bed for space to begin with.
  • kath134
    Options
    i'm in same boat -- 5'6 -- at 150ish -- looking to get down to 135/130. just finished day one today!
  • april_khalia
    april_khalia Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh!!!
  • kenziestx
    Options

LMAO, you guys are cracking me up. Yesterday was my first day and my cat climbed up onto my chest when I was doing crunches. And here I thought I was the only one with an interfering pet. Ha ha
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options

LMAO, you guys are cracking me up. Yesterday was my first day and my cat climbed up onto my chest when I was doing crunches. And here I thought I was the only one with an interfering pet. Ha ha

I have kicked the dog before. My cat has climbed on my chest while working out and I have had to modify my workouts so I could lay on my side and nurse the baby a few times when he crawled over needing some boobie. The things we put up with to get the sexy back!! LOL
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I've been shredding for about 2 weeks now. live in a small 1 bedroom with my boyfriend, so I've been doing the 30DS about 3x a week, working out at the gym 2-3x a week, then take usually Thursday and Sunday off. I feel silly asking the BF to go into the other room while I do Jillian, plus I don't really want him to hear me huffing and puffing and cursing her for those damn anterior/shoulder raises with a side lunge.

I can't afford a personal trainer and am too shy/new to exercising to do weights or anything at the gym, so while I wish I was doing Jillian's DVD everyday, I already feel more in shape and like I'm headed in a good direction! Can't wait to take new measurements in a month.

My hubby finds the JM 30DS to be quite challenging and he's in REALLY good shape. He's done it with me and enjoys it. Maybe your BF could support you and TRY it before saying anything that might be meant in fun but taken wrong (I'm sensitive like that). But I would do it if he were home. If he says anything simply tell him "It takes work to look good and I want to look good for me."
  • Colleen118
    Options

I have kicked the dog before. My cat has climbed on my chest while working out and I have had to modify my workouts so I could lay on my side and nurse the baby a few times when he crawled over needing some boobie. The things we put up with to get the sexy back!! LOL

my nosey pets who have NO regard for anyone's personal space (2 cats, 3 dogs) are the reason I do the shred at the gym to my YouTube app. LOL but if I did it at home, I would lock myself in my bedroom after making sure they were all out. It really is for their safety, not that having a pooch snout in the bum isn't enough distraction LOL
  • Colleen118
    Options
    I want to try it!! Could you please share the youtube link??? I want it!!!! Ty so much :)

go to youtube and search Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. All levels will appear in the results :)
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

When I get on the floor to do crunches my female corgi comes over and lies down next to me on her back also. It is so cute!!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Progress Pics
    1_10SB_F.png
    1_10SB_L.png
    1_10SB_R.png
    1_10U_F.png
    1_10U_L.png
    1_10U_R.png

So excited to get to day 20 and day 30!
    Thats awesome! Especially for just 10 days!
  • cljohnson158
    Options
    Omg you look great!!
  • erinlorettamcn
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!