1200 calorie friends?

Options

Replies

• healthycanadian95
    healthycanadian95 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am also on 1200, Im starting tomorrow! I need support! Add me peeps :)
  • zuluno
    Options
    Hi there, Im aiming for 1200 as well, started 2 weeks ago.
  • Hey_you_over_there
    Options
    All of you on 1200, just remember not to get discouraged when or if you go over that occasionally.

It's easy for one day of discouragement to lead to giving up (been there).

(Oh yea and one other thing, since it seems mostly female in this thread, do it for yourself, to feel better because you're healthy, not for some arbitrary -and frankly unattractive- image that society has for women now. Be healthy and happy first, then worry about the rest)
  • craveck71
    Options
    Hiya every one i to am doing 1200 per day goal and doing the shakes and one main meal im definately not starving. Feel free to add me , damian
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also on 1200. Add me :)
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    All of you on 1200, just remember not to get discouraged when or if you go over that occasionally.

It's easy for one day of discouragement to lead to giving up (been there).

(Oh yea and one other thing, since it seems mostly female in this thread, do it for yourself, to feel better because you're healthy, not for some arbitrary -and frankly unattractive- image that society has for women now. Be healthy and happy first, then worry about the rest)

You are a very wise man! Thank you.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm on 1200 as well, feel free to add me anyone
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm on 1200 as well, feel free to add me anyone

(Wow. How do you perform your physically demanding Reservist work on only 1200 calories per day?)
  • heartfeltnothingness
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5"6, just started logging really and looking to lose a fair amount! Would LOVE having fitness friends for the journey :) Feel free to add me x
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've found that just by watching what i eat and NOT snacking on junk i can maintain 1200 quite easily. Raw food is so low in calories, you can pretty much eat it all day without going over!
  • Nikki_8415_2
    Options
    ADD ME PEOPLE... lets do this together :D
  • smokaiba
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends w open diaries aiming for 1200 cals per day. This is my goal as well. Lets support each other!

This is better for you:: http://postimage.org/image/n2x356cxt/

1282 calories and it leaves room for two more 100 calorie snacks.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    no
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    no

^this
  • twoaugustgirls
    twoaugustgirls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am on 1200 cal a day too. Feel free to add me. I need to support too. It can be hard:) But not so bad, I hate that coffee has calories, LOL even if it is 4.
    My endocrinologist said 1200 calories for me. But to exercise a lot and figure that in to if I want to splurge on a day. Hope that helps.
  • TaraLockwood
    Options
    Hi :) I'm sticking to 1200cals too :) if anybody wants to add me feel free :) xxx
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was at 1200 net calories, so I was eating back exercise calories and netting 1200. Now I am on a strict 1350 calorie limit for 60 days then I can go back to a net of 1200 again.

I log everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • I'm on 1,000-1,200

I log everyday. Everything. I'm a vegetarian. I eat super clean. I'm not looking to lose though. I just eat very little because I always have even though I'm considered quite thin
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    According to my goals via this app my calorie goal is 1200 a day. Keep in mind that I am very short (4'11''). :)

I'd be very happy to have some new friends that share the same goal. Feel free to add me... any of you!
  • britoxo
    Options
    so am i:)