The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    OK, so it's up and down, up and down the aisles, filling the trolley with bananas, carrots and cucumbers, weighing all the melons, sizing up the sausages and then off to the bakery section to give the baps a squeeze. Does that about sum it up?

Sounds about right to me see food shopping can be fun lol
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Where are the boys today?
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    OK, so it's up and down, up and down the aisles, filling the trolley with bananas, carrots and cucumbers, weighing all the melons, sizing up the sausages and then off to the bakery section to give the baps a squeeze. Does that about sum it up?

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options

Tinz has gone to a wedding. Not sure about anyone else.
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I've popped in and out today, I obviously didn't make that much of an impression :frown:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options

I've popped in and out today, I obviously didn't make that much of an impression :frown:

It's the popping. Sliding is preferable and makes more of an impression.
  • chrisa8170
    Options

Ok, I'll praactice sliding in and out with Bern, Bex and Mel...................cold shower please:wink:
  • melanie8289
    Options

Ok, I'll praactice sliding in and out with Bern, Bex and Mel...................cold shower please:wink:

Bern we need soap from tesco as well Chris might want his back washed in the shower and the soap will help him slide ;)
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    OK, I'll add it to the shopping list. And a packet of cigarettes for later on.
  • melanie8289
    Options
    OK, I'll add it to the shopping list. And a packet of cigarettes for later on.

I don't smoke but a packet for those who need it might be useful lol.

I think Chris has slipped out again ;) and I'm going to have to slide off for now :)
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    Sorry , just slipping in quickly to say I'm off on the comute home, will be back on line later, keep it warm for me :-)
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    Right I'm back for a bit, anyone here?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Hola ladies and Gents..sticking my head is for a moment or 2 before I have to get ready for the day and my Thanksgiving 2.0
  • harvo
    Options
    Morning all. I'm just happy that it's not raining today.

Bex, is this your visit to London for the spanking class for you and your Mum?

Me maybe, defo NOT my Ma :noway:

lol :laugh:

"When a problem comes along...you must whip it"
  • harvo
    Options
    Well, everyone have a great Saturday...I am headed back under my blanket!
  • harvo
    Options
    Slow weekend out here....
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    Morning, Not sure what today holds, last week before a major office move, spent the weekend decorating the master bedroom, It's been so wet our Allotment has flooded big time but the major positive this morning is a 5lb loss so new GW of 210Lbs here I come.

(I know it's not smutty but I wanted to share with my smut friends :happy: :happy: :happy: )
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Hay Morning all - a touch of weekenditus there. Great news on the loss Chris (weight, not allotment)
  • chrisa8170
    Options
    I think a weekend of stripping and rubbing down certainly helped :happy:
  • BernadetteChurch
    Options
    Morning, Not sure what today holds, last week before a major office move, spent the weekend decorating the master bedroom, It's been so wet our Allotment has flooded big time but the major positive this morning is a 5lb loss so new GW of 210Lbs here I come.

(I know it's not smutty but I wanted to share with my smut friends :happy: :happy: :happy: )

That's fantastic Chris. Who would have through stripping and rubbing would have health benefits as well?!