Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    well I ordered my New Moon DVD has the Twlight In Forks with it. It will be delivered to my house March 20th looking forward to watching it.:happy:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

I just found out that the Eclipse trailer will be released tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its getting sooooooo close!!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I wonder if I can take a sick day....probably not! But I will NOT be staying late, that's for sure!
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    Is it too late to join?! I would love to be part of this group! I just saw part of the trailer for eclipse on E! this afternoon. I had no idea it was coming out so soon. So excited! And the New Moon DVD comes out soon too. woo woo! And also, I think I will be going on vacation just a few weeks after the new movie comes out, so the timing is perfect!
    I am trying to lose about 20 pounds. And I feel like I have been trying to lose this weight forever!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Welcome runner915!!!

OK, the Twilight Youtube channel just released the official trailer!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialTwilightFilm

Check it out! I'm so excited. Sitting at my desk, rewatching the trailer and clapping and squeling like a 13 year old.:laugh:
    Thats what I love so much about this series! I feel young! LMAO:laugh: :wink:

Enjoy the trailer and your day! Its going to be up to 60 degrees here today, then some spring showers. What a fantastic day!

Holly
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    Welcome to the group runner 915!! :flowerforyou: Mallbootie and Wannabeacullen, thanks so much for sharing the trailers, I had no idea it was out!! :drinker:

Btw I agree about monday weigh-ins, they aren't good days for me either, I usually like my weigh-ins on thursdays :smile: Lost another pound this week, whoohoo!

Happy almost friday everyone!!!:happy:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    OMG! I just watched the Eclipse trailer and now I am super excited:bigsmile: . I think I would have been better off not watching because June 30th seems so dang far away!!!!!!!:sad: Thanks for posting it was great!
  • acureese
    Options
    Haha I agree, it's easier to wait not knowing anything...but I couldn't resist! :tongue:
  • aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and I have a new scale it reads 167 lbs but my old scale reads 165 so I have lost 2 lbs this week but am using the reading on the new scale to log on MFP
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    Yay! Happy I found a group that I have a lot in common with. And Monday weigh-ins are great for me because I usually work so hard throughout the week and then the weekends come and I blow all my hard work by eating so much junk! Hopefully weighing in on mondays will help me keep my diet in check on the weekends.

Its so beautiful outside here today. Spring is coming! :glasses:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

P.S.Is anyone going to see Remember Me this weekend? I'm not sure if I should go see it or just wait until it comes out on DVD...
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Ok ladies so I went and saw Remember Me today and overall I thought it was a good movie. It was sad but it was good and I enjoyed it. It has an ending you would never expect!!! So if your thinking about seeing it go ahead I think it was worth it. Oh and by the way the preview for Eclipse was in there as well!!!! So don't miss the previews if you go.
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good weekend. Down 0.8lbs this week. The hubby is going to be home in 5 days!!!!! Wow 7 weeks sure is going by slow, I feel like he's been gone forever. A little over 14 weeks till Eclipse comes out. I hope everyone is keeping up with the challenge. Don't give up just stick with it!:wink:

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10 - 145.4
    03-07-10 - 144.4
    03-14-10 - 143.6
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140
    03-28-10
    04-04-10
    04-11-10
    04-18-10
    04-25-10
    05-02-10
    05-09-10 Mother's Day - Mini Goal - 132
    05-16-10
    05-23-10
    05-30-10
    06-06-10
    06-13-10 Moving back to the East Coast - Mini Goal - 127
    06-20-10
    06-27-10
    06-30-10 Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Oh yes!
    I'd love to be in on this because I was looking to reach my goal by the beginning of summer, perfect timing!

And, of course, I think the Twilight series is just awesome!
    The books were way better than the movies though, IMO, but I am still going to see it!
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    i just watched the trailor, CANT WAIT!!!!
  • acureese
    Options
    great job usmc! :happy: I wonder if they'll show Remember me at the American theater here, I hope so...but at least I know they'll show Eclipse for sure, whoohoooo!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    USMC- You are doing fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!

After hearing so much good stuff about Remember me, I really feel like I need to go see it. Besides, I want to see the full trailor for Eclipse on the BIG screen and Scream like a little girl in public. LMAO!

I lost 3.something this week! Forgot to weigh in on Tuesday because I was distraught about my new food allergy diagnosis. I was actually up 3 pound on Sunday. I didn't know what the heck to eat!!! But now I know. I just got home from seeing one of my doctors. He says my weight loss will start gaining major momentum now that I've cut these foods out. More importantly, I can have alcohol as long as its not brewed!:drinker: And Non-dairy chocolate is just as good as regular chocolate.:bigsmile: Take my bread and pasta, thats fine. But don't mess with my bacardi dragonberry or chocolate!:laugh:

Anyhoo.... Hope you all are having a great day!
  • IsabellaCullen
    Options
    Hello everyone!!

Yes -- I'm actually still here! Sorry I haven't been around much the last few weeks. Sometimes real life is a real pain in the butt!! hahahaa

I have so much to catch up on! The Eclipse trailer was awesome, but the info that was leaked off of the Walmart DVD (the two minute behind the scenes clip) was even better!! I am so desperate for this movie to open!! (103 days!!!)

I haven't yet seen Remember Me, though I am hoping to be able to take a half day from work sometime in the next week & sneak it in while my daughter is in school. I have heard absolutely wonderful reviews for it though.

As for my weight, we won't go there, okay? I have had some set backs & am trying to get my head on straight again so that I can achieve my goals - albeit some revised goals. I had hoped to be at least 15 pounds lighter than I am by now, but the stress of life & whatnot just made that difficult to achieve.

WHY OH WHY couldn't I be one of those people who CAN'T eat when they're stressed? WHY did I have to be one of the ones that will eat everything in the house when I am stressed?

Oh well -- what's done is done. I am moving on and working hard to get back on the right track! I am so thrilled to see so many still posting to this thread & I will be a more present member from here on out!

Hugs to you all & I hope that you're all doing well on your journey!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Down 3lbs this week!!!!!:bigsmile: I worked really hard for that this week and I am super proud of myself. I haven't been this weight since 2007. Hubby is coming home today and I am so glad I made my goal. Now to lose the other 20lbs.

Welcome back isabellacullen it's been a while but were glad your back!:flowerforyou:

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10 - 145.4
    03-07-10 - 144.4
    03-14-10 - 143.6
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140 YAY!!!! MADE MY GOAL 140.6
    03-28-10
    04-04-10
    04-11-10