30 day shred level 1 5/11-14/11

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am also having trouble staying on track. I am still on level 1. I will do day 10 tomorrow. I am excited to start a new level. I have gotten kinda bored with level 1. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
  • Mari82chicago
    Mari82chicago Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh man I totally lost track last week with diet and shred , so disappointing. :grumble:
  • aairs1
    Options
    That's alright, just start back where you left off. It's better than not finishing. It took me 20 days to finish the first level. I just did level 2 day 1 today. It was really hard!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Just finished my last day of level 2! tomorrow I rest and then I'll start level three! :-o

I am so proud of you and your post inspires me. It can be done! I START tomorrow.About the same time you complete your end goal, I will be completing level 1. Aren't you glad you started when you did? You are more than 2/3 ahead of me.
  • tippett610
    tippett610 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 done :smile:

Keep it up

Thanks! Did you get to workout today?

No i didnt im going to try today something new after i put the baby to sleep for the night ill do the workout its going to take a lot of push cause by the end of the day im so tired but i have to do something. I did walk today for 25 min carrying him in his carrier(hes 18lbs)

Once you find what time works for you it will be easier to get your workout in.. I get up at 6am ~ everyone is still sleeping so I have time to shred, shower and get ready for work before anyone else is up. It works out perfect for me :) My youngest is 15 months and 30lbs - I carry her around a lot - i think my right side is a lot stronger because of her LOL!!!

Im up at 600 too!! LO is up then too LOL grr i just want to find my rhythm already. 30lbs wow i couldnt imagine carrying him. Can i ask you an off topic question your carrier is it a second one you bought for older children?

My older kids are 10 and 9 - so we had to buy all new stuff for the little one.
  • tippett610
    Options
    Started Level 3 today, I love it compared to Level 2...
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Everyone says that!
    I'm only at day 4 level 2, I have lost so much motivation because I just don't enjoy it.
  • katanasnk
    katanasnk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone :) to those of you just starting--it's pretty surprising how quickly it will get easier. I'm at D9 of the 30DS. Hang in there! To those further down the road-thanks for the encouragement!
  • tippett610
    Options

Everyone says that!
    I'm only at day 4 level 2, I have lost so much motivation because I just don't enjoy it.

Go to level 3! I only did like 7 days of level 2 - I hated planks! I was going to just stop but I decided to try level 3 first. I love it!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    AI have lost shredding and calorie counting this past week to! Time to get on track :)
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Keep it up

No i didnt im going to try today something new after i put the baby to sleep for the night ill do the workout its going to take a lot of push cause by the end of the day im so tired but i have to do something. I did walk today for 25 min carrying him in his carrier(hes 18lbs)

Once you find what time works for you it will be easier to get your workout in.. I get up at 6am ~ everyone is still sleeping so I have time to shred, shower and get ready for work before anyone else is up. It works out perfect for me :) My youngest is 15 months and 30lbs - I carry her around a lot - i think my right side is a lot stronger because of her LOL!!!

Im up at 600 too!! LO is up then too LOL grr i just want to find my rhythm already. 30lbs wow i couldnt imagine carrying him. Can i ask you an off topic question your carrier is it a second one you bought for older children?

I asked the question wrong is your carrier the one you had for when he was a baby or did by another after a certain weight?
  • tippett610
    Options

Keep it up

I asked the question wrong is your carrier the one you had for when he was a baby or did by another after a certain weight?

Oh no! I could never carry her in a carrier LOL! She is way to heavy! I just put her on my hip and go!
  • aairs1
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done! I really don't like level 2, but at least it's something different.
  • kirstina_23
    Options

Keep it up

Oh no! I could never carry her in a carrier LOL! She is way to heavy! I just put her on my hip and go!
    LOL Ive been carrying him in a carrier not ready for the hip yet :(
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done! I really don't like level 2, but at least it's something different.

WTG!
  • Jeej0
    Jeej0 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    was suppose to be finished level 2 by the end of this week but am now sick so it's going to put me behind a bit :(