• Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-160.4
    CW-158.2
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-13 lbs

Lost 2.2 lbs this week! I hope I can be smart and keep it off!!!
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    Way to go, girls! You have all done really well this week. No loss for me this week, but no gain either. Phew! I have done really well the past few days but had family in town the beginning of the week which set me back big time. I hope to see good results next Saturday.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Good job savvystephy! Your total really shows off how hard you've been working toward your goal!

Is there a collective weigh in date?

I'm so excited! I stepped on the scale at 191this morning, which really inspires me not to go all out on breakfast today, as planned with the housemates!!

Thanks Steph! :smile: We weigh in on Saturdays usually.
  • hopeandfaith24
    Options
    Starting Weight: 132
    BB: 127.5
    Today's Weigh In: 127.5
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    SW (today): 191
    GW: 170

I'm pumped! :happy:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I wan to joy the Bikini Babes too, what do I need to do?
    I am 172 pounds now.
    Thanks.

We weigh in each weekend. I do up the results of who had the highest % weigh loss on Sunday afternoon (so it's good have your weight posted by then) and whoever has the highest loss chooses a challenge for the group for the next week.

Good luck on your journey!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Good job savvystephy! Your total really shows off how hard you've been working toward your goal!

Is there a collective weigh in date?

I'm so excited! I stepped on the scale at 191this morning, which really inspires me not to go all out on breakfast today, as planned with the housemates!!

We try for Saturdays, but as long as your weight is posted by Sunday afternoon (when I do the results) it will be included in the challenge
  • sjmay
    Options
    Happy Spring ladies!

I have been exercising a lot lately and eating the best I could but the scale has been going up every morning. I held out until today to see if there was any chance that the number would go down, and it did, so I am going to go with that weight.

This morning's weigh in was 154.8, which is down 0.6 and I am happy with that because it wasn't in the other direction.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! I will do results this afternoon.
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Down 4lbs this week!!!! Hubby just got home so I have been busy but hopefully him being here won't hurt my loss to bad for next week!
    SW - 163.8
    BB SW - 145.4
    LW - 144.4
    CW - 140.6
    GW - 125
    Total BB Loss - 5lbs
  • abbyyyx27
    Options
    heyyy how can i join?
  • sjmay
    Options
    heyyy how can i join?

Sure! The more the merrier!
  • sjmay
    Options
    To all those who joined our group this week, I'm am glad that you are here, and your results will be included in next week's challenge, as it takes a week to get your weight loss %

This weeks results:

Hailey - 1.37%
    isotope - 2.77%
    porterbaby38 - 1.48%
    savvystephy - 0.12%
    sjmay - 0.39%
    usmcwifeb15 - 2.63%

Congratulations to isotope this week!!! That was awfully close between you and usmcwifeb15. Great job again this week ladies, you are doing wonderful!

Good luck!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    To all those who joined our group this week, I'm am glad that you are here, and your results will be included in next week's challenge, as it takes a week to get your weight loss %

This weeks results:

Hailey - 1.37%
    isotope - 2.77%
    porterbaby38 - 1.48%
    savvystephy - 0.12%
    sjmay - 0.39%
    usmcwifeb15 - 2.63%

Congratulations to isotope this week!!! That was awfully close between you and usmcwifeb15. Great job again this week ladies, you are doing wonderful!

Good luck!

Thanks sjmay for posting the results, very much appreciated. Since spring is approaching, I think it would be nice to 1) look at your current wardrobe and get rid of anything that is too big for you and that is no longer "you". 2) Go out and do some shopping and buy yourself a nice top or some new jeans, etc. Or at the very least, try on some new clothes. Try on a size smaller and you may actually be surprised at how it ''fits". It'll be great for motivation too!

And I'm thinking this might be too easy, so 3) another part of the challenge is to try on something that is out of your comfort zone and let a friend or bf, etc. see you in it.....i.e. for me, a dress! I can't remember the last time I've worn one! And you don't have to buy it. Just try it on....

I've already started this weekend with getting rid of old clothes. Filled a couple of shopping bags already. It would also be cool if we took a picture of our 'out of comfort zone' outfit and post it on here, so just a thought as well! :smile:

Have fun with this one ladies and good luck with eating, exercising this week!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    great job isotope. can't wait for that challenge. it'll be awhile for me. i'll have workout when i get home. we are leaving tomorrow. hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy. doing the happy dance.:happy:
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I didn't weigh in this weekend. I'm struggling so much since returning from home and family crisis. I don't feel much like a Bikini Babe, that's for sure. I just couldn't face a disappointment on the scale this weekend, so I didn't even step on.

However, I did log my food today and last week I had my first real run since my injury. Of course I went slow and kept it short, but everything felt okay, so I'm tentatively adding running back to my routine - I really miss it.

Still, I can't seem to get my head straight and focus on anything. :( Here's hoping this week is better. I like the challenge - I will get on it tomorrow!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Congrats isotope!

jlbay - hang in there sweetie. I am glad you're feeling up to running. You'll get back into everything again. :flowerforyou:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats Isotope! Sounds like a good challenge as well. I have been wanting to go get some smaller jeans so I guess I need to finally make myself go.

Good job everyone on your losses this week. I think it's a little less than 3 months till Summer!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    great challenge isotope.
    jlbay: you'll always be a bikini babe, just take one day at a time.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    This is a great challenge, isotope! I recently threw out all of the clothes that no longer fit but haven't bought anything new yet. I think I will also try a dress.

Jlbay--- hang in there, girl! Good job on your run. Exercise always helps relieve stress for me so I hope it helps you through this difficult time!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Congrats and thanks for the challenge isotope! I love it! I've been meaning to do some Spring cleaning and get clear out a lot of my old clothes, so this is perfect timing. I especially like #3. I have a shirt in my closet that I'm scared to wear cause it's out of my comfort zone (a little Spring-type shirt). I'm gonna wear it on the next nice day we have! :happy: