LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Bump
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    bumparooniville
  • cmriverside
    Options
    new.gif

This is the brilliant post by dogmeat- - (a preview) - - -
    :wink:
    In short; eat more or you won't lose weight. If you face your body in a gloves-off match, you will always lose. It keeps a horseshoe in its glove.

Link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/79181-dogmeat-s-thoughts-on-weight-loss
  • anotheryrolder
    Options
    place marker
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :0)
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Hi, everyone! If you haven't looked through this link before, just a head's up.

There are all of the sticky posts in the site listed in this thread. I try to add on the really good ones when I find them. Please feel free to add any new ones that you think are deserving of re-reading.

So scroll through the pages. There are new added-on links throughout the thread.

Good luck on your fitness journey!

bump-:glasses:
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    Bump... Bump... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I too am learning how all these posts work... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Thanks for taking the time to post all of the info for us:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :happy: Bumping for the newbies :happy:
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bumping for my topics. :laugh:
  • jsantee33
    Options
    bumping for later
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi,

Thank for the great tips
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This thread is "sticky" - meaning it is always at the top of the list in the General Weight Loss tab.

I keep adding new links, so check back, and scroll thru the pages. They get added as I (we) find them. If you find a good informative thread that isn't too controversial, please feel free to add the link.

Cheryl
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • shuber
    shuber Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I keep seeing the same questions, it's a Sunday. Bump. Scroll thru the pages for newer links.
  • naturebaby
    naturebaby Posts: 161
    Options
    bump
  • cmriverside
    Options
    new.gif

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9007-bmr-ma-because-of-the-answers-to-the-questions?page=1#posts-1352684
    I thought I would post what happened to me in light of reading THE answers to THE questions post.
    Maybe it wil help.

I went for a Metabolic Assessment last Friday. It is a medical grade test that let's you know what your BMR is (resting and active) and what your redzone (starvation mode) is etc.
    Mine was VERY different from what everyone has been saying. I think I have been coming dangerously close to throwing my body into starvation mode. Not on purpose of course, but just because a lot of people say 1200, 1200, 1200 and mine is WAY higher than that.

I LOVE the thread titled THE answers to THE questions, so if you haven't read it do so NOW, run, run , run to the thread! And then please consider getting your own MA (metabolic assessment) done to know where your BMR is in reality so that you have 100% accurate goals. Plus if your BMR is higher than what is listed on here, you can eat more!!! GEEEZ!

posted by Casta34
This discussion has been closed.