Examples of Body Fat % for men. With Pics

Options
1234568»

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear how horribly strict you gals are. Kind of sucks for us guys that are never going to be able to hit 10%.

Oh boo hoo, not every woman on the planet is going to find you attractive at any given point of time.

Women should be more flexible with their standards. Any woman who can stand a guy who doesn't have a perfect body is just a *****.

As far as I can tell, more people rule out future mates based on attitude/personality than strictly appearance. Something for you to think about.
  • RoxySherwood89
    RoxySherwood89 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    15% is good :D
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    200, 180. 170, 160

transformation160640x339600x318.jpg

28ish%.......................................................................................................................................................14ish%

You look spectacular!
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    bump
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear how horribly strict you gals are. Kind of sucks for us guys that are never going to be able to hit 10%.

Oh boo hoo, not every woman on the planet is going to find you attractive at any given point of time.

Women should be more flexible with their standards. Any woman who can stand a guy who doesn't have a perfect body is just a *****.

I think women are generally much more flexible in real life - just like guys are. For instance, a lot of people are really hard on celebrities - picking on their every fault, etc, but in real life, you are just not that hard on people and their physiques. Charm, strength of character, etc, go a LONG way.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options

As far as I can tell, more people rule out future mates based on attitude/personality than strictly appearance. Something for you to think about.

Totally agree to the attitude/ personality!
    I said, that I like the 15% guy but looking at my husband he is more like a 25%, but hey I married him for him, not because I want a postermodel around!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Dude, that's awesome. What height are you?

Thanks. Im 5'10" Different BF% on basically the same lean body mass and frame might be helpful to some. Wish I had more accurate BF measurements though.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Body fat percentage is really nothing to consider without some sort of muscular foundation with it. The lower body fat percentages shown here happen to have guys with great muscle.

A picture, showing 1 guy at varying body fat stages while maintaining the same lean body mass would be a better comparison.

True

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

I typically find the 15%-20% to be the best looking but the 10% shown on the left here is nice. :blushing:
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I like 25% for both men and women. I love 25% for men, I love a little bit of chub and a babyface. Sigh.

same here. the 25% guy looks very good to me
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Found these pictures of more female BF% comparisons.

tumblr_m6mgxiFt7a1r5jht7o2_1280.jpg

body-fat-percentage-pictures-female.jpg
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump