you know you are losing weight when....

Options

Replies

• jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    When the shape of your face is totally different!!!!!!

I'm hearing that one a lot too!

Everybody now is telling me NOT to lose any more weight...

My husband is telling me not to get "skinny ugly"! That's my fav!!!
  • Mariettarose
    Options
    You can share clothes with your 21 year old "tiny" daughter who now calls you tiny. :happy:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    when your smallest pair of jeans in the closet finally fit. BIG SMILE :happy:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    You can share clothes with your 21 year old "tiny" daughter who now calls you tiny. :happy:
    Hallelujah, she posts! :smile:
    We just had a fun/sad/wierd/interesting weekend with the daughter home.
  • wilmacolon
    Options
    you buy size 6 jeans and within a month, they are too big!!!!
  • Oldroller
    Oldroller Posts: 11
    Options
    When your metal watch band slides down past your wrist knuckle to the top of your hand, when you HAVE to tuck your shirt in to help keep your pants up, when you feel like you need hip joint replacements in both legs because you have walked close to 100 miles since starting this journey.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    When you wonder why your pants seem to be getting... longer. It took me a while to realize that i wasn't getting shorter - my jeans were sitting lower. LOL!

I have a coworker that thinks that's the funniest thing in the world -- all of my pants or 4-5 inches too long now (yes, due to budget constraints I'm wearing some pants that many sizes too big. I wear a 14 now, some of the pants I wear to work are size 20 -- cinched and belted and pinned any way I can...). Every single day, I hear "Are you getting shorter?! Aaaaah hahahahaha!" He thinks it's absolutely effing hilarious. :indifferent:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    you buy size 6 jeans and within a month, they are too big!!!!

YES! I bought a pair of size 6 slacks for work, sent them to the cleaners a week later to have them hemmed. Got them back a week after that and they were too big! LOL I was sad cause they are cute but excited that they were too big!
  • mellers1313
    mellers1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ....... When ya cn actually see a shape to your body in the mirror annnnnnnnnnnnnnd when a friend I've not seen since before Xmas didnt recognise me a couple of weeks ago. Great feelings altogether ..........................
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have felt so many of these, it's so great!!! My favourite is when my clothes start growing, it's amazing because I was so sure that my dryer shrunk those jeans and now I'm walking on the heals!!!!!! As for the wedding ring, I cried the day I had to get it made bigger because it was constantly feeling too tight....now I'll be tieing a string around it to make it fit until I lose all the weight, otherwise I could be getting it resized a few times! It was great that it actually fit throughout my entire last pregnancy...now I just have to be careful not to lose it!

Great job everyone!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    When a stranger compliments your profile picture. :blushing: I never thought I could be inspiring! Thank you for the confidence boost!:flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    when people at the gym start asking YOU for help. whaaatt??
  • veggieheadie
    Options
    When my four year old son said---You're not fat silly mama, your boooootiful" Loved it, made me feel all warm inside.
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    When your own husband (of 12 years) doesn't recognize you standing a small distance away and asks your best friend where are... LOL!! This was hilarious!! I was only about 30 feet away!!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    when there is more space between you and the steering wheel.
  • CABERGLUND
    Options
    OMG I just noticed that TODAY! There was a time when the whell would actually hit my belly, not anymore!

It's the fact that I really need new underwear because mine are loose around the leg and saggy in the butt Love that I am losing my butt!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    My work pants came off without unbuttoning today!
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    when your pants fall off your butt without unbuttoning them!
  • evilras
    evilras Posts: 42
    Options
    When the T-shirt you got from DJ Jaguar Skills finally fits!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    you work up a sweat, and don't smell like corn chips...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!