New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Don't know if you got my message for fixing the mistake in the google docs (it had been an .8 lb gain, not 1.2) Nonetheless. I am now 170.6)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm out of town with no scale at the moment, but I'm trying to behave!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    133! wow, I really don't beleive it as I haven't been all that good this week. Anyways carrying on, just hope I maintain and not gain
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 152.6
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    191 lbs
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Forgot to say that I feel that my face is changing shape gradually, i seem to be getting more definition of my cheek bones:happy:

Hi All,
    Last week's weight 201.3 lbs
    This week's weight 200.3 lbs

Yippee! I have already reached my goal I set for Christmas, but I am going to contniue and see how much I can lose by new Year!

Have a good Friday everyone, and a great weekend.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    not sure if i posted my weight - it stayed the same

Going to get on the treadmill tomorrow and Thurs, and boot camp Friday morn.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and you are now all focused til Christmas.
    Another great week here in soggy England - I weighed in at 213lbs 4lbs off this week - Happy dance going on here coz that is 6 stone lost now (strange English unit of measure lol)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Remember everyone!Tomorrow is weigh in day! I am posting last weeks weigh in with this one.Good luck all!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone.I hope all is well. I've been struggling lately. I haven't been to the gym in about a month and I haven't been keeping strict to my calories in like two weeks. I just feel like my self-control ran away and I can't find it! I'm afraid to look at the scale tomorrow but I am going to force myself to because I need to get myself back on track. I put on 23 pounds last year between November and February. I have lost around 15 pounds of it. I refuse to go back up there! I am getting myself back together!

Is anyone struggling right now?
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yup, I know what you mean, have the same problem with the gym too, as it seems, like it always seems a long time I spend there (like 2 hours workout, plus time to get there and then fresh up and stuff)

So after I worked myself up about it, I said to myself, if you cannot do the best thing, do the secon best you CAN do!
    For me, that was walking the dog longer or just walk at all!
  • Biodemon
    Options
    I've been struggling a bit with plateauing. Can't seem to reach the 60's but I increased my calorie intake and it seems to slowly be pushing me out of it.
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of weeks!! With my birthday and finding a new man in my life things have been a bit hectic and I stopped logging!! It's been great fun though and taking time off to fall in love was definitely worth it - no use calorie counting when you're going out for dinner and being cooked for 6 nights a week!!

I didnt weigh last week but this week I was 144 so thats 1.6lb gain. Never mind it's been a fun 2 weeks - now back to business!!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    @Emma: I dare say ganing a bit is totally being outweight by falling in love! Therefore you have booked a major win this week!

Edit: Btw my weight today is: 196.4lbs!
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Still 168lbs
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Down a whole 0.2 to 154.6.

Just came from a killer boot camp class - burning 469 cals in an hour - whole body feels like jello right now - hopw everyone has a good weekend
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    yes! I was doing so well. I really don't want to weigh this am as I know I am up plus (TOM) so will be up anyways. I have been working like crazy so have had no time to exercise and although I have been ok good with eating I have had treats. I have not been logging in most meals which doesn't give me the whole picture. I will start fresh tomorrow and hope to get down where I should be by next week.
    I will post a weight later when I actuallu get on the scale
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 153.6
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm at 204. Ugh.
  • Biodemon
    Options