Options
    Yes, and she turned out to be just as wonderful irl :bigsmile:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I havent, but I would love to meet some of my MFP friends someday
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I've met two sexy broads from here - one of which I may have a movie date with this weekend. CONSTIPATED DRINKING GAME!

Dammit I wish I could somehow go, too lol
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I recently ran into a MFP friend while walking the indoor track at my job. Turns out she works here too, and walks at the same time as I do everyday :smooched:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Depends what you mean by "met"

21d4e9w.jpg
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I knew one before she came to this site. Haven't met any of my friends on this site. Wouldn't be against it though. Sounds like we're all pretty like-minded and would get along well. :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Met 3 so far. Totally amazing, beyond words!
    Hoping to meet another soon (if she will be patient and quit calling me a snooty b!tch that is). :)
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have graced many of you with my presense, you're welcome :drinker:

Pretty sure that's the other way around.... you're welcome :tongue:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    quite a few. and i was VERY lucky b/c they all ROCK. and they were all who they are on here. no posers, no creepers, no fakes. just AWESOME peeps.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Yep - I met four of my peeps - all were awesome! Hope to meet more .. one works in the same town I do so we definitely need a lunch date set up - TARA! And more I hope to meet more in August at the zombie run here, if not sooner!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    are you kidding me haha perfect person right here, haha jk im sure you mean a woman ;)

A man or woman doesn't matter to me... and you're close but not close enough!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Not yet but there are a few that I would really love to meet IRL. I am fortunate to have some pretty awesome, supportive friends. There is one friend I have spoke to on the phone a few times and would REALLY love to meet.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I was THIS close to getting to see my one true love, Lea. Airport security rules SUCK.

496Gb.gif
    I am STILL very effing bitter about this.

*kicks rocks*

Someone hold me. And by someone, I mean Ariel.
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've met five of them. Wow. Good times. Crazy, drunk, ridiculous times...

Can't wait for the Spartan race in June!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    went to a lifting meet with one! He's rad! Hope to meet more...and maybe actually start working out with the one I met since he lives near me and is awesome sauce!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Nope, not a single one. They are all too afraid of me, or something.................... :bigsmile:
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Yep - 4 so far and more in December - everyone of them has been better then expected in real life and I can honestly say I have made some life long friends

Totally agree. I have met 8 in real life, three I knew before! But I can honestly say I was really nervous meeting them in real life but I would count them as life long friends because we have one massive thing in common!!
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch that live close that due to time constraints we haven't met...yet. I'm sure I will meet a few people as time goes on.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I was THIS close to getting to see my one true love, Lea. Airport security rules SUCK.

496Gb.gif
    I am STILL very effing bitter about this.

*kicks rocks*

Someone hold me. And by someone, I mean Ariel.

NbGhF.gif

Oh. You said hold. Well, this is awkward....
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I would love to meet every single one of them..