worst pick up lines ever!

Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    A couple weeks ago while I was voting, some guy (who was ALOT older than me) came up to me and said "I know this is cheesy but I only get to use this on election day.. I choose you!"

Didnt work.
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Now yall be ready to just melt like puddy this one

I may not be Fred flinstone but I can make your bedrock
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Now yall be ready to just melt like puddy this one

I may not be Fred flinstone but I can make your bedrock

yah that's a sweet one, i'll have to remember that.
    I like the classic "I may not be the best looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you"
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    I helped my SIL with her yard sale a couple of weeks ago. These two older guys walked up, and we told them everything's for sale and if it doesn't have a price make an offer. One of the guys walked over to me, looked me up and down, and said I don't see a price on you...can I make an offer? I audibly groaned and walked away.
  • PefectlyUnperfect
    Options
    When I used to work at Burger King, a McDonald employee came to get some food and said to me " I work in McDonald, you work in Burger King, why don't we go to White Castle and make things Happen"

lol so lame but funny that I still remember it years later.
  • ShinyDragonfly
    ShinyDragonfly Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    is it hot in here or is it just you?
    A kid I went to high school with would announce to the room at large that I'm solely responsible for global warming and bring the room temp up instantly
  • kmorg22
    kmorg22 Posts: 180
    Options
    "I need your insurance information, cause you just made my heart skip"
  • ShinyDragonfly
    Options
    "Did you buy those jeans on sale? At my house they'd be 100% off"
  • ShinyDragonfly
    Options
    I was being sexually harassed by a guy I used to work with at McDonald's. I was terrified of the guy to the point where, instead of being quite early to my shifts I started coming in late because I dreaded being there. If we were off at the same time I'd hide in the stock room so he couldn't follow me home.

Anyways, I was taking an order for a customer and said "would you like that for here or to go?" as he walked behind me. He whispered in my ear "I'll have you to go" and practically started crying. He finally got fired shortly after that but still came in with his two kids.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    My favorite: "Did you sit in sugar? Because you have a sweet *kitten*!"
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Worst EVER was my 1st day of high school as an incoming (12 year old) freshman....

"Want to go out for pizza and a F@#K? What you don't like pizza?"

I have REALLY blue eyes and get stopped and commented on all the time.

"God must have used the sky to make your eyes". :noway:
  • kmorg22
    Options
    I was being sexually harassed by a guy I used to work with at McDonald's. I was terrified of the guy to the point where, instead of being quite early to my shifts I started coming in late because I dreaded being there. If we were off at the same time I'd hide in the stock room so he couldn't follow me home.

Anyways, I was taking an order for a customer and said "would you like that for here or to go?" as he walked behind me. He whispered in my ear "I'll have you to go" and practically started crying. He finally got fired shortly after that but still came in with his two kids.

I feel you on that...... when I waitressed 3rd shift at Huddle house I got harrassed all the time. specifically by a truck driver who one day told me he would give me $300 dollars for my underwear. another time told me he would give me 100 dollars for the gum I was chewing...etc. everyday it was something different. it was some sick mess and sadly I always left with like 800-900 dollars worth of tips when he was there... haha I had my cousin go buy me a back of underwear the time he offered 300 dollars for mine and I gave him a pair from the 4.00 pack she bought. Between him and the drunks that came in .... I racked up! lol figured hustling them broke hurt more than kicking them out lol I was young.
  • kmorg22
    Options
    This little off topic but it kinda goes with it......

an Ex once told me I wasnt allowed to make eye contact with anyone other than him because they were so seductive. most ridiculous mess I was ever told.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of pick up lines. Never was, never will be. I think pick up lines are just lame. Whatever happened to just telling a woman how you feel and just asking her out, plain and simple? The lamest thing about pick up lines is not the guys who use them. It's the fact that a lot of women actually fall for them. Now that's just lame, not to mention sad. I've never used a pick up line before and it's definitely not something I plan on doing anytime soon. But then again, that's probably why I never had a girlfriend in high school and through most of college. I had a couple of girlfriends in college and yep, you guessed it. I never used pick up lines on either of them.

Anyway, having said that, one pick up line has always stuck in my mind since I first heard it. It goes like this, "Damn girl, your dad must be a terrorist, cause you're the bomb." Wonder how many women have fallen for that one.
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ~if you were a potato you'd be a nice potato

no one's said this to me, but i'm waiting for my tasty, warm, buttery prince to come out of the microwave and into my heart :wink:

edit: that's my favorite pickup btw!

my least fav: hey baby wanna make me a sandwich?
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    Im just looking for a tall blonde who can suck the balls off a trailer hitch.

Yep....had it said to me.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Im just looking for a tall blonde who can suck the balls off a trailer hitch.

Yep....had it said to me.

Okay, so that is heinous. But I think i have you topped with "I'd eat a mile of your sh#t just to see where it came from"

I almost barfed.
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    Worst one I've ever had used on me while waiting at a table for a few friends to come back from the bar:

Guy: How about I take you home so you're not so lonely?

Me: I'm here with some girlfriends.

Guy: You can bring them too.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    "have you met Ted"?
  • itsasecret22
    Options
    Haha I love this thread!