Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• ChrisRoss_01
    Options
    First of all, props to you, Megan, for this thread. I'm Chris and I lost 53 pounds with MFP starting in May of this year. I then discontinued but plateaued, discovering that I really do need to track and participate in community. So I've been back for several days now. Anyone can add me. :)
  • crt1128
    crt1128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Tania, 28 years old. Mother of two girls. I lost 40lbs three years after my first daughter was born, only to gain it and then some back with my second child. I also discovered I have hypothyroidism, which effects my metabolism among other things. It's been a struggle and I've been battling up and down the same 10 lbs, since I started, but I have not been militant about things. Mostly, I decided I dont want to go extreme. This has to be a lifestyle change and not a quick fix. So I've been adding and subtracting things from my life to help me feel more healthy, including exercise and better food choices. If anyone would like to add me, feel free :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Read my quote before adding me and
    I'd appreciate it if your diary was open / friends only
  • wonderwomn27
    wonderwomn27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI IM FRANCES I WANT TO LOSE AT LEAST 50 PDS. IM HERE TO LOSE WEIGHT AND BE A BETTER ROLE MODEL FOR ALL FOUR OF MY CHILDREN... IM A SINGLE MOM, AND I NEED TO BE IN THE BEST PHYSICAL CONDITION AND STATE OF MIND THAT I CAN POSSIBLY BE IN. I USED TO USE THIS WEB SITE ABOUT 1 YR. AGO IT'S FANTASTIC, I LOVE IT . AND IT REALLY WORKS. I FEEL THE FOOD JOURNAL REALLY HELPS US KEEP THE CALORIES OUT OF OUR MOUTHS.....LOL OOPS AND RITE NOW I WEIGH 253,,NOT 254! 253 CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO BE ROUNDED UP, WE ALL PERFER TO BE ROUNDED DOWN...LOL GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Dailygoals
    Dailygoals Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Sarah, I'm 28.

I'm always up and down with weight. Loose six put on five.

I've recently started personal training and found it excellent. Only thing is I can't afford to keep it up!

Food seems to be my only downfall.... I binge on rubbish.

I'd love your support!
  • goobalicious2k
    Options
    Hi, name is Levi. I'm GOING to lose this weight, and would appreciate your motivation and support throughout this journey.
  • Cuhejo300
    Options
    Hi my name is CJ..I'm 30, and I'm a full time everything (dad, husband,accountant, ect..)..which makes it hard work out like I need to..I have made a good change over the last few months doing P90x...have about 10pds more I would like to lose but really I just want to be healthy again..always need more support and friends to keep me accountable.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Vanessa 42 and from the UK. I've lost 14lbs so far and I'm hoping to lose about another. Always happy to give my support :flowerforyou:
  • jessimayhem
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessi, 28...from Los Angeles by way of Las Vegas. I've lost about 30 lbs so far, but some not tracked on MFP. I would be more than happy to both offer & receive support from ANY fellow MFP member!
  • Jessibella199318
    Options
    I am 210.3 and whant to be 110:sad: :sad: :smile:
  • shonta4658
    Options
    Hi,

My name is Tasha, I'm currently trying to lose a 100 lbs. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend and we can share tips.

Have a Blessed Day!!!!

~SUCCESS IS NEVER PERMANENT; FAILURE IS NEVER FINAL~
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    feel free to add me for encouragement and support<3 here always! cheers to a lifestyle change*
  • tcleavinger
    tcleavinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina, when Starting I thought I needed to lose about 20lbs, lost 15 and figured out i need to lose more like 45:) I like positive and like giving positive. Making fun of people angers me as we all share the same problem and each has his own way of getting there. My news feed is kinda boring right now so I'd live to have more friends to share this experience with. Thank you:drinker:
  • tn_bigfoot
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Paul and this is day one of trying to take off 100 lbs. It is a lifestyle change I need and sometimes that is the hardest thing to do. I also would appreciate all of the support I can get. For all of you fighting the same fight, never quit keeping on.
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Cassie. I can't promise to be on here everyday because of my schedule. I could use some more friends who won't 'abandon' me just cause my life happens.
  • kdw65
    kdw65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Karen. I live in Northern California and looking for more friends. I am vegetarian with an open diary and am on here daily. Feel free to add me!
  • amyswims
    Options
    I finally made the first step and joined tonight! I am 36 years old and I have yo-yoed all over the place with my weight. I'd like to learn how to lose the weight and keep it off in a healthy manner. I definitely could use a friend! :smile: I don't know if I will be in constant contact at the moment. I'm currently finishing up the last legs of my semester at school. Also, I have a cheap trac phone so no apps on it! As if I could figure out how to use them on a phone... :laugh:
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm B! I need to loose another 40 pounds to reach my second weight loss goal. Feel free to add me!
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Marcia, I am 31. This is my first real attempt to lose all the weight I've put on over the last ten years. I am married-12 years...we have two beautiful girls a I want to be a better role model for them with healty habits. I am commited to logging on everyday to maintain my accountability....would love some more mfp friends- I just joined last week :)
  • MKCD123
    MKCD123 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Marcia, I am 31. This is my first real attempt to lose all the weight I've put on over the last ten years. I am married-12 years...we have two beautiful girls a I want to be a better role model for them with healty habits. I am commited to logging on everyday to maintain my accountability....would love some more mfp friends- I just joined last week :)
    also....I have 60 lbs to lose