What does your screen name mean?

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy.. I was a soldier and I am a warrior for Christ. Plus i try to always be "knightly" in my actions. Regardless of what history tells us my view of knighthood was a defeneder for God, the weak and all who need him. A knight is righteous, forgiving, kind, strong, understanding, and a gentelman in my mind. So I am Knight of God.
    AWESOME.. I love it.....
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    riannenrings for my favorite song :)

Which is Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

the line goes "rhiannon rings like a bell through the night,...."

so, riannenrings :)
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Triquetra - Wiccan for mind/body/soul or the stages of a woman's life maiden/mother/crone.
    Wow ... i luv it.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I love NASCAR and Dale Jr (88) is my guy (even when he was just a cute kid by his dad's side when I would watch with my dad)...but I am sure you all figured that out.

I am known in all other circles as TurboTurtle (have a tattoo to match)...again my love of racing and turtles...what can I say, I am my own contradiction. :wink: :laugh:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Laurabelle25 - Laura Belle was a nickname given to me when I was jsut 5 weeks old. My parents decided to go on a short vacation, so they dropped me off at my aunts house for the weekend. Apparently, for 4 days I didn't make a 'peep'. I didn't cry when i needed fed, changed, etc. So she nicknamed me Laura Belle. It's stuck ever since. Both my father and aunt still call me that to this day! And '25' was how old i was when I first joined this site. (i'm almost 29 now.)

Good question Badgirl!
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    Money because my 2 year calls me Money instead of Mommy. And 3 has always been my sports # and my lucky #. Ironically, it's my husbands # as well!! =)
    I am really tickled reading this....Money instead of mommy...how cute... My sweeties favorite number is 3 too....it was even his football jersey number in school, college, etc.....
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name and what's its meaning....

How about you, Bad Girl? Is there a story here somewhere?? :laugh:
    LOL - I plead the 5th... Actually I love to write novels and a few years back I wrote a novel called Bad Girls (the title has since been taken) but it kinda stuck with me....and yes I CAN BE A bad girl :blushing: :tongue: ....AND YOU HAVE TO BE A DAYUM GOOD BAAAAAAAAAAD GIRL to stick to this life long change......
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    mine is just my intials and my last name. But it is the first time that I used this last name in a login since I got married last May. So I get a kick out of seeing Adams everytime I login in. R for Robin J for Joanne Rjadams
  • delilahthegoddess
    Options
    mine is my belly dancer name :wink: Deliah the goddess just sets the feeling for my performances, and it's the way I feel when I dance:bigsmile:
  • chronologie2
    Options
    Mine is a Jean-Michel Jarre album title. I have the 2 on there because another site needed a number in the login name, and 1 was already taken!!
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    mine is just my intials and my last name. But it is the first time that I used this last name in a login since I got married last May. So I get a kick out of seeing Adams everytime I login in. R for Robin J for Joanne Rjadams

Robin-You're pup is soo cute. We have a yellow lab also, Wyatt. I don't know about yours, but ours is spoiled rotten!:wink:
  • rach89652
    rach89652 Posts: 26
    Options
    rach89652

When I was setting up my first email account, I tried rach then rach1 and rach2.... They were all taken so I just put in a list of random numbers and here we have it! :)
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first intial then my madien name initial then my dh's first and last initial and 2000 the year we got married. :) i have thought about coming up with somthing new when i have to come up with a screen name but and very uncreative when it comes to names
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    My Last Name
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I used to be a pediatric nurse so this is the screen name my son made up for me when he taught me how to use a computer oh so many years ago. Thank goodness he did since we now do all our charting on computers.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy.. I was a soldier and I am a warrior for Christ. Plus i try to always be "knightly" in my actions. Regardless of what history tells us my view of knighthood was a defeneder for God, the weak and all who need him. A knight is righteous, forgiving, kind, strong, understanding, and a gentelman in my mind. So I am Knight of God.

just love your mentality and thoughts about life and what a man should be. I know a lot of men who can learn from you.
    perhaps you should think about becoming a public speaker, motivational speaker, etc.
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I started on the internets many years ago and my first login name was Lisa6...eventually I was just "6"..then someone referred to something goofy I did as "so <bleeping> 6" and it's stuck ever since.

I always read your screen name as Sofa King 6 - thought maybe you owned a furniture store. LOL!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    I used to be a high school Spanish teacher and my last name is Rice... therefore, Sra Arroz. is Mrs. Rice in Spanish =)
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options

thats awesome... if my hubby would log his screen name would be lordmarvdog we both love mediville times

my screen name is because my last name is Marvel.. and my mom had been calling me Mrs. Marvelous so i use it lol