New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    To those that cannot break their plateau, try eating more calories. Like 200 more. It's worked for mex might work for you
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    190 lbs today
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    weigh in this week 199.3 pounds down 1 pound
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    135. Not surprised, could be worse
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    still sitting at 151....wish I could break out of the 150's.....
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sorry late, i'm still 122
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet everyone! Sorry about it being so late. I hope I am finding everyone well. I have been having a rough time lately. I have put on some of the weight I loss. Even though I know some of it is just water weight it is causing me great anxiety. I am going to do my very best this week and I hope you will as well.

I am not going to do any more biggest losers until the end of the challenge so our final biggest losers will be a surprise. I will calculate who lost the biggest percent of body weight for the whole challenge.

Also, it is worth mentioning Calderon46 met her final goal! Awesome job! Many of you are very close to your goal so keep working hard!

The challenge this week is to not eat any fast food! It isn't good for your wallet or your belly! Good luck all!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Loving the challenge this week, not actually a problem for me as I don't eat fast food - I like cooking to much lol

Just wanted to let you know - I reached my not scale related goal today - My UK16 jeans arrived this morning, I have looked at them all day, too scared to try, but I finally bit the bullet and tryed them on - THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have to lie on the floor to do them up, or breathe in (too much) and I can mve and sit and everything in them (sorry, very excited) soooooooo........
    I am officialy a Marks and Spencers size 16 :happy:
  • HelenDootson
    Options
    Check in for this week - 5lbs down!! Now 208, onederland is in sight!!
    I am upping my calories however as this is actually going too fast :blushing:
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    174.8 up again :( gotta get back on track!
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    152.6 can't break outta this slump....feel like I am stuck....
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Won't be able to weigh in this week. My scale ran out of batteries and I'm broke (went on a bit of a shopping spree for goal clothes--I almost have an entire new wardrobe ready for when I reach my final goal). Should be able to buy batteries by next week and weigh in. :3
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    190 lbs...the same
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    My weight stayed the same - I am happy if i can maintain right now - will kick it into gear in the new year
  • Calderon46
    Options
    199.3 lbs still the same weight. No weight loss this week
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    134. Back in the right direction (1 pound down that was already lost before)
    Able to stay away from fast food, not too hard. Can't stay away from chocolate and buttertarts right now (T'is the season)
    Still wanting to meet my goal weight by New years. Will have to buckle down. I know that now it will be harder with all the good food and treats floating around, so trying to plan to eat well for the most part and induldge a bit closer to Christmas and New Years
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 154.8 - holy moly I ate, ate, ate this week with not nearly as much exercise as I usually do.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    196.65 lbs it is only a slight gain, to last week! Not happy about it, cause I had a different number in mind for this week! And more particular, I had a better fitness goal in mind for this week!
    Next week is right around the corner and that will be a better week! (Promise to myself)
  • Calderon46
    Options
    Loving the challenge this week, not actually a problem for me as I don't eat fast food - I like cooking to much lol

Just wanted to let you know - I reached my not scale related goal today - My UK16 jeans arrived this morning, I have looked at them all day, too scared to try, but I finally bit the bullet and tryed them on - THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have to lie on the floor to do them up, or breathe in (too much) and I can mve and sit and everything in them (sorry, very excited) soooooooo........
    I am officialy a Marks and Spencers size 16 :happy:

That's brilliant Helen, Well done
  • HelenDootson
    Options
    Another week, another 5lbs down - Have been ill this week thou' so could not eat at a higher count. Also got a dog so walking 5 - 6 miles a day on top of everything else. Anyway, checking in at 203lbs. Hope you are all having a good week.
    Hx