What is really going on???

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Was about to say amen girl but recalled so many douche extrordinaires i've come acrost on this site that i had to think again....... basically it's the net and u have a huge mixture of different personalities and some of these people have three or four different personalities u know? Sometimes i just say douche and go to a different forum.......I
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Names, we want names.

Pshhhhh I am here for cake and pizza

Pfttttttttt I am here for HCG drops and raspberry ketones. On my cake and pizza.
    You keep your ketones...I want my Sensa sprinkles.

mmmmm Sensa sprinkles.........
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    there is always goiong to be negative stuff with good stuff. Sadly that's just how it is.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Oh look, it's this thread again. *rolls eyes*
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You should go post on the Newbies Welcome board on the Weight Watchers site instead. Lovely people over there.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I personally have never been the "victim" (I say this word for lack of a better one) of a negative comment. But I have read so many that just make me sad. We are all here for support. I love the concept behind this website. I also like to read most of the forums because I have gotten so many great food ideas. I am not usually sensitve to jerk faces because I come across jerk faces in my everyday life. But on here I just want to see support. I guess for some people that is too much to ask for. Even on a post about why people are so mean and negative what did I get...a bunch of negative comments. Really restores my faith in human nature.

Oh thanks to all those that didn't have anything negative to say. You are the people that I want in my corner.
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    Well now we all have something to talk about, btw I wish I was drunk right now ;-)

now your talking..:drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Cake + Pizza = Positive :flowerforyou:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I see more of these "I'm offended by all the negativity in the forums" posts, than I see actual negativity.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I said hey, what's goin' on?
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments you call 'negative' I call snarky, and funny, and they make me chuckle, and the boards would be insufferable without them IMO.

Some of them are merely stupid, and I just roll my eyes and pass by.

To each his or her own, but a board full of nothing but sanitized 'greeting card' posts would drive me away.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I see more of these "I'm offended by all the negativity in the forums" posts, than I see actual negativity.

this offends me. :grumble:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Everyone is going to have different opinions. Also, sometimes some of the people are joking around. And the ones that aren't, don't be friends with them. Problem solved!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    I said hey, what's goin' on?

25 years and my life is still
    trying to get up that great big hill of hope
    for a destination
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Pizza Cake

cake1.jpg
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    These forums are really starting to make me sick. There is so much negativity. We are all here for support not to be criticized.

False I am here because I like annoying people.

Do you go on random rants like this on people in real life because last I checked real life is just as negative.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    These forums are really starting to make me sick. There is so much negativity. We are all here for support not to be criticized.

Do you go on random rants like this on people in real life because last I checked real life is just as negative.

my-finger-pull-it.jpg
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I feel like the people who are telling me I'm an idiot for eating a piece of cake are also the people who should be in my corner. Without being called out on the mistakes, we allow ourselves to slide more and more. Also, don't use the forums as an excuse not to log. They are easily avoided and really shouldn't be your main reason for coming and going on this site. I'm not even saying this stuff to upset you, but it seems to me like you are looking for a reason to leave, whether it be people critiquing your food (close your diary then) or things people say on the boards (don't read them.) I encourage you to keep going with this site, it's an incredibly useful tool. I hope you achieve whatever it is you are working towards.

This^^^
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

my-finger-pull-it.jpg

~pulls your finger and waits for the fall out~
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! There was cake??? Did I miss the cake??? Dang it, now I want cake.