Options

Replies

• kclu787
    Options
    Wow...that is an awesome achievement. Congrats
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily. I started my weight loss journey about 2 years ago an have lost 85lbs so, 28lbs on MFP, with still more to lose. I log daily and always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Liz. I am 24. I am looking to get down to 135lbs. Currently at about 147lbs. Not dieting, but trying for a lifestyle change. I am eating the things I normally eat just in smaller quantities. I have been on everyday for the past 86 now i believe. Love my supportive MFP friends, and will happily take on more. Feel free to add me!
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Add me up guys/gals. I'm always looking for ppl to keep me motivated on here. I'm very active and give as much support and advice as i can. Dropped 65 pounds so far 1 year into my cut while maintaining a lot of muscle (slow and steady...ya kno?)
  • leelaa
    leelaa Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi, would love to have supportive friends here also. I will do the same for you too. I am 46, with about 75 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I'm Ivey, 32, have lots more to lose...will be here for AWHILE...love to walk and do Zumba...I am very honest, so if you need a good kick, I'm the friend for you :flowerforyou:
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Karl, 37, the more supportive friends I have, the merrier!
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    Would love some friends and support. Feel free to add me :)
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cheri and I am 49. My starting weight was 240lbs in September 2012. I have now lost 19 so far. I have total of 130lbs to lose, so anyone who wants to add me be glad to have you to support in this great change in life style. I have been off here for a week now due to the flu but I am slowly getting back to counting food so you will see some high days in my open diary right now.
    Have a great night!! :flowerforyou:
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Love this!

I'm Colette from London UK, have about 50lbs to lose. Have lost 25 already although my ticker says different, I have been breaking down my weightless into small manageable goals and then starting from zero once they have been reached.

Anyone who is motivational is free to add me :)

change your ticker to show your total weightloss...as long as it was a continuous time...it doesn't matter...I lost 29 lbs before coming here and adjusted my ticker to show it all...most of us do that
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 year old dude trying to cut down to 140 pounds before I start bulking/cutting. I've been obese/overweight since middle school, 260 pounds at my heaviest, and have cut down to about 172 pounds in the last 2ish years. These last 32 pounds that I want to lose have been the hardest, which is why I joined MFP, since I have never counted my calories until now.

I love receiving/giving support, so feel free to add me if you like to do the same!
  • wolffjam001
    wolffjam001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am jamie, im 23 yrs old. im looking to lose 60ish lbs. already have lost 13. i am just need of someone to help keep me motivated :)
  • almartini11
    Options
    Friend me!! I love having the support here and the people are great! My profile has my goals etc :-)
  • asinstadt
    Options
    Hi there - I'm Annie. I had originaly lost 60lbs but I gained it all back over the last year - I would like to lose 100lbs and I'm just looking for some support and to meet some people who may have great tips on how they have suceeded in their weightloss :):happy:
  • mandyeharmon
    mandyeharmon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Mandy. Recently had weight loss surgery. The Lap Band. Got this phone app and think it would be amazing if I had a support system right there in my pocket. So please add me. Be inspirational! Thanks!
  • whale913
    Options
    I'm Jill, looking to lose 50lbs and change my lifestyle. I'd love to have and give support! Add me: whale913
  • kemdawson
    Options
    Hi I'm Kem, I've been on here for about 9 months and have found this to be the absolute best thing for ME to monitor my food intake and exercise. Love it, love it!!! If you work it and be honest, you will get where you want to be.
    I had a couple of friends kind of go by the wayside, so I'm looking for new friends to encourage and have fun on this journey to a better lifestyle. I don't do negative, and only have time and energy for positive people in my life.
    Make time or make excuses, either way you get results!!!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would love the support and to support anyone who needs it! Feel free to add me...

I just became active again and I am really trying to stick to it! :)
  • riviere1
    Options
    hey im hannah, 19
    i have 2 and a half stone to lose so... 35-37lbs!

would love some support, im pretty supportive myself! :)

open diary, be good to share meal ideas (i tend to stick to the usual, boring haha)

much love!
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    My name is Taekwonkenpo. I am a ninja turtle that has let myself go a little bit. I am on here because i want to loose about 40 - 50 pounds but much more importent to me i want to get my total body fat percentage down. I work Graveyard as a Correctional officer (Prison guard). This is my reason for the Turtle stuff. i do not like to have my real face online as i do not want to be recognized by previos inmates or thier families. I like martial arts but more importantly I am a family man. My daughter and wife are what brings me happiness.

I am really looking to add guys that can help to make me feel like i am being held accountable. I like to have friends that can look at my food log sometimes and give support or a kick in the right direction when i need it.

I am however only accepting requests from guys as per the request of my wife. So guys, please take the time to add me. I could use all the help i can get. My food log is open to everyone though so feel free to give me crap when i screw up, like i did today, regardless of wheather or not we are MFP friends. You can always message me.