Turbo Fire Challenge!!! Join Me

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire a few weeks ago, but then got sick, so I am going to restart it this upcoming Monday....I am excited, cause I lost like 2 pounds my first week on it!! :bigsmile:
  • juicyfruit85
    juicyfruit85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm sooo glad to find people who are willing to lose weight and actually workout like I love to. My friends are not motivated to workout and have no desires in losing weight though they complain about being overweight. I've always been athletic, but after getting married and having children, I don't have the body I used to have. I got up to 171lbs and was so depressed. I ordered Turbo Fire and have worked on it for several weeks but not like I should. I really need help staying motivated (as I'm pretty much doing this alone) so that I will stay on track.

I asked my son today if he could tell that Turbo Fire was doing anything for me and he said "Yeah it's making you sweat." Seriously you can't tell anything about my body? My daughter told me last night (after I had been called back into work and by the time I got home it was 9pm) that I hadn't worked out and I informed her that I was aware. She stated "well you're just gonna get fatter." My children love me, can't you tell? This is a real motivation killer.

I am down 15lbs and about 10" since I started my dieting in November 2010. I workout several times a week and count my calories on Livestrong everyday. I ordered the bodybugg today. I really want to get more motivation and get this weight off. I know it's going to be a while before I can reach my goal of 125lbs but I would really like to have about another 15lbs gone and be toned before I go on my cruise in June.

Please help me stay motivated.

You can do it. I'm on Turbo Fire too. I'm in the second month. I started it way back in february and fell off, badly. GAINED in fact. I finally made it passed my sticking point, the 4th week is where I usually stop. I always make it my weekly goal to do AT LEAST 4 of the workouts. I may not be able to do all 6, but I will AT LEAST get in 4. It's a small goal that I started out with and now worked my way up to the full 6 days in Turbo Fire. It's hard doing this on your own too, so I'm glad you found this site, I'm glad I found this site too! Do know that you are NOT alone and everyone here on this site is here struggling, striving and workin it like you (friends or no friends)! Haha. YOU CAN DO THIS!!
  • juicyfruit85
    juicyfruit85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire a few weeks ago, but then got sick, so I am going to restart it this upcoming Monday....I am excited, cause I lost like 2 pounds my first week on it!! :bigsmile:

godo job! It's fun huh?!
  • laurahalford
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have just started turbo fire as well! well to be honest i first tried it and thought there is no way i can do this... it's soo hard and i'm soo tired after work.. then after a week and finding myfitnesspal.com i have started again I have done two classes using the schedule so far and i am not on to the 55 ez class which i hear is anything but easy! but i am in this for the long haul! 8 weeks to go!
  • LivingHealthyLove
    LivingHealthyLove Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey gals! I just started turbo fire! I did the HIIT 15 today and will do HIIT 20 tomorrow morning. I hope to see results!
  • btah02
    btah02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great on just starting, however if you read your book, or watch the DVD you should never do a HIIT workout 2 days in a row. You need to allow those muscles you worked the previous day a day of recovery. I have been doing Turbo Fire for almost 2 years now, and thought I could cheat it too. You can do any of the other classes, just not a HIIT. You should never do more than 3 HIITs a week either. Trust me, this will not get you the results you want!!!!
  • btah02
    btah02 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey gals! I just started turbo fire! I did the HIIT 15 today and will do HIIT 20 tomorrow morning. I hope to see results!

Great on just starting, however if you read your book, or watch the DVD you should never do a HIIT workout 2 days in a row. You need to allow those muscles you worked the previous day a day of recovery. I have been doing Turbo Fire for almost 2 years now, and thought I could cheat it too. You can do any of the other classes, just not a HIIT. You should never do more than 3 HIITs a week either. Trust me, this will not get you the results you want!!!!
  • happydimples39
    Options
    This my second night use Turbo Fire. I love it, but It is a challenge. i will keep at it until I get it right. I want to get and stay in shape. Yes I am pushing it.
  • happydimples39
    Options
    Girl, I know what you mean. I did too. I almost puked. WOW!
  • elenalr
    elenalr Posts: 6
    Options
    Just started it again on Sunday but I am doing both turbofire and brazil butt lift. Both are extremely hard but in just 2 days I can feel a difference in my butt and leg. They feel stronger. My husband also brought me hand weights to use with Turbofire since there is alot of punching.

Right now I am 195 and will update in 30 days.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Did you hear the big news??? New Turbo Fire workout dvds are being released tomorrow (April 4)!!!! Among the new offerings are 2 HiiT workouts and both are low impact (no jumping)!
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I know I am a guy...but I love me some turbo fire.
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone just start this? I just started on Monday
  • Glamorous_RN
    Glamorous_RN Posts: 204
    Options
    i just started turbo fire! add me and lets have fun!!!!! :-)
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire everyones doing awesome:)
  • Clemens
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire too! Good luck!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    This 5 day inferno is killing me... LOL...

I'm gonna follow thru with it this week, but starting on Monday I think I'm gonna do the full program starting with the prep weeks for HIIT! Specially b/c my hubby decided to join me.

Plus, I figure it will make the whole program last longer.

PS. Loving the recipes in the 5 day inferno :)