What does your screen name mean?

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    I started on the internets many years ago and my first login name was Lisa6...eventually I was just "6"..then someone referred to something goofy I did as "so <bleeping> 6" and it's stuck ever since.

haha. that's awesome!
  • godblessourhome
    Mine is easy.. I was a soldier and I am a warrior for Christ. Plus i try to always be "knightly" in my actions. Regardless of what history tells us my view of knighthood was a defeneder for God, the weak and all who need him. A knight is righteous, forgiving, kind, strong, understanding, and a gentelman in my mind. So I am Knight of God.

you definitely are!!!
  • godblessourhome
    I got my name while dining at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, and someone broke the ice cream machine.

:D that's a funny story. very creative username!
  • Hello!

BAMA: Because I am from the great state of Alabama!
    ROSE: My grandmother used to have these beautiful yellow rose bushes at her house and yellow roses became my favorite flower, plus they remind me of her.
    0107: Stands for January 7th which is me and my hubby's anniversary!
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    I'm a bit embarrased to answer this, but... eh. I'm in a good mood. So humor me! :-D On the weekends I play World of Warcraft with my husband and my sister. I play a druid named Talona. The 'cat' part of my name comes from the fact that I play a feral druid, who can shift into cat to do damage. >.<

I used to play WoW -- I played a human mage named Taryn. Not in a couple years, though. Cannot even remember which server we played on. College/jobs... take up so much valuable gaming time! :laugh:

When we did play WoW -- it was myself, my hubby, his sister, my brother and my nephew all in a group. Good times, good times. :happy:

hey I play wow also
    Im an 80 ele shamman on Proudmoore the names Bloodswife :flowerforyou:
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    My screen name is just plain stupid lol
    Nai is my nickname short for Naomi...and Lo is because when I was picking a screen name
    I couldn't help but think of how this might be what p-diddy and J-Lo went through trying to find the
    next name for their new identity...soooo NaiLo was what I decided to type in...so lame
    literally :sad: :laugh: at this....I never would have thought of that.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Well, mine is pretty self explanantory. Though, I should probably change it to Pattyhaslostmostoftheweight. lol.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    I do hair... thats about it. :laugh:
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    I got my name while dining at an all-you-can-eat restaurant, and someone broke the ice cream machine.
    That totally made me think of the band Panic At The Disco.lol PanicAtTheBuffet is so funny!:laugh:
  • Melwith9
    Melwith9 Posts: 17
    My name is Mel...I have 9 kiddos..yup..9
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Well I am a Leo, there for a Lioness and my birthday is July 24th.

Are you in the Lou?????

I live in the Metro area on the Illinois side and I am starting a job over at Anheuser Busch soon.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Hi im KPNuts23...

KP Being my initials - Katherine Page
    KP Nuts - A brand for nuts/crisps etc - My dad loves.. so i ended up with the nickname! (And because i was a slightly hyperactive child)
    23 - my birthday day!!

soooo... im KPNUTS23!! :drinker:

I always thought KPNUTS was cute. It makes sense that a dad would call his little girl that; makes it even more cute. :-)

Awww thanks :blushing: :blushing:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Spicy618

I'm a Spicy Latina and my b'day. :happy:
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    My names Lorraine and my sisters name is Lesley. My Mum and Dad used to call us Lulu and Lelly when we were toddlers in the 60's (and Lulu was in the charts - or Hit Parade as it was known then lol !!!!)

So the Lulu has stuck with me, the 64 is my year of birth
  • Jeck
    Jeck Posts: 8
    Jeck: My name is Jessica and most of my family calls me Jess. My niece however either couldn't or wouldn't say it. She called me Aunt Jeck. I thought it was adorable, so it is now my login name and the name of my business "Danglez by Jeck" (I make jewelry)
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,996 Member
    riannenrings for my favorite song :)

Which is Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

the line goes "rhiannon rings like a bell through the night,...."

so, riannenrings :)

Great song! Great album! Great band! Very cool name!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    My nickname came from my old roommate...hmm how did it go?
    It started with a word (and I can't for the life of me remember what it was)
    and that rhymed with crawl
    and Crawline sounds like Caroline (my real name) - or so she said :)

and that's how my name came about...she gave it to me years ago, and its stuck with me ever since!!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    I'm interested in how you came up with your screen name and what's its meaning....

Did I miss it? I am still not sure if you told us about your name? Tell us tell us
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    porter is my man's last name
    baby is what he calls me
    38 is my age when i joined this site last year
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    I get asked about this screen name a lot as I use it on EVERY site Im on and on xbox.
    Jovi=My name is Jovia, I get called Jovi a lot.
    AllTogetha = a reference to a Mitch Hedberg joke about corn on the cob. Id explain the joke but that involves a lot of typing and probaly misquoting.

Well, and Jovi/JoviA makes it all that much more amusing to me to have my name as it is.
This discussion has been closed.