Ladies, show me your butts!

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    my peeps on my friends list have seen mine. When it's relaxed... depressing... when I tense it up - BAM!

lol

either way, it is nice enough for me... Squats, running, leg ups, stairs... that's what works for me.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    I am interested in this thread from a purely bodybuilding perspective.

If you have any butt-building advice, I would be interested in that :)

(Best lil john voice)
    SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. EVERYBODY. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS.
    ERRYBODY

SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. EVERYBODY. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS. SQUATS.
    CURSE YOU two. now this song is stuck in my head and will take several days to leave!!!! :sad:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    SideProgress.jpg

Heavy squats, deadlifts, lunges, and yeah even a calorie surplus for a little bit.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    I am interested in this thread from a purely bodybuilding perspective.

(Best lil john voice)
    ERRYBODY

CURSE YOU two. now this song is stuck in my head and will take several days to leave!!!! :sad:

I sing this all the time when I hear the word. Just EMBRACE IT!
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    SideProgress.jpg

Heavy squats, deadlifts, lunges, and yeah even a calorie surplus for a little bit.

YES that is what I'm talking about! Thank you!! Great results!
  • I am interested in this thread from a purely bodybuilding perspective.

SQUATS!!! If you have a bad back, leg press and step ups. there is also a machine...butt blaster... You CAN build a butt. and from the mans perspective.... boobs are nice, but NOTHING beats a great butt.... sorry gals, its the truth
  • This was about a month and a half ago...the jeans are already loose and they were brand new, size smaller jeans that day!!

I do Turbo Jam...a LOT of squats!!

10-6-12Butt.jpg
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    This thread was failing all the way up to the last post!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    i had too much butt. too much mass. now it's a lot smaller, but firmer, and higher up.

my bf likes to say my butt used to "give in" to him grabbing it, but now it "resists" his grabs.

bow chicka wow wow
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    I had a fat flabby butt out of college and since i have done Brazilian Butt Lift twice...xtende barre classes...and lots of heavy lifting and proud to say my but is much higher and rounder and no more saddle bags.... Read Oxygen Glutes magazine. They have one come out every year and they always claim you can create shape where you want it with dedication to specific diet and routine towards your goal

You want a butt.. get ready to train hard and heavy and eat to build muscle mass in that area you can do it & good luck!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    This was about a month and a half ago...the jeans are already loose and they were brand new, size smaller jeans that day!!

I do Turbo Jam...a LOT of squats!!

10-6-12Butt.jpg

Nice! But you look too tall to get through that door, does that get annoying?
  • Sorry I do not take pics of my butt...I can testify that lifting heavy (squats, deadlifts especially) has lifted my once flat *kitten* into something marvellous (well my boyfriend keeps commenting on it so it must be true) I have noticed it has lifted too.

Anyone else stop reading that after the word butt? :huh: :grumble:
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Sorry I do not take pics of my butt...I can testify that lifting heavy (squats, deadlifts especially) has lifted my once flat *kitten* into something marvellous (well my boyfriend keeps commenting on it so it must be true) I have noticed it has lifted too.

Anyone else stop reading that after the word butt? :huh: :grumble:

Yes.

....funny but yes, I did!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Squatting and bulking butt

11614737_7587.jpg

What is bulking??
    Eating at a calorie surplus to increase muscle mass. In her case, the extra calories combined with heavy lifting is to increase muscle volume of her glutes, making them fuller and firmer.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    whoop here it is...

photo-3.jpg
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    I still have no *kitten*. And I do squats, lunges, deadlifts etc.... :laugh:
  • I thing I can tell you that works WONDERS is the Brazilian Butt Lift DVD's... that will help you tone and lift up your booty as well as making it plumpier and perky. Mine is on the way through the mail, once I start it I will take pictures and show before and after pics:wink:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Okay, here's what happened to my backside in 4 months of NROL4W. Didn't really start out too flat, but it has gotten tighter and didn't disappear when my waist and legs got trimmer, which is nice!

sideview.jpg
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    afterbblback_zps135815f9.jpg
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    whoop here it is...

photo-3.jpg

LOVE IT
    How did you make that?