mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That's 2 rounds of BBL
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

LOVE IT
    How did you make that?

squats, stairs, leg ups with a medicine ball (i.e. in boxing we step up onto the ring and back down alternating legs while holding a 15lb medicine ball), running
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    My new favorite post.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    whoop here it is...

photo-3.jpg

Wow. Nice work.
  • chaosrocks
    Options
    Look in to trying a exersice program called the Brazilian Butt Lift.

I have noticed a difference, now I do not have a flat booty, but it reshaped it wonderfully.
    They have different programs you can follow depending on the shape you are :)

I hope this helps.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mine has always been "big", now it just has a much better shape to it. :)

LiftBigEatBig.com's Facebook page, they definitely appreciate the booty: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.547611778599400.139729.319524338074813&type=1

This one is mine: http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/394162_547735238587054_1671062886_n.jpg

:D
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You guys are, thanks! I will look into the Butt Bible and The Brazil Butt Lift! If I get any results I'll be sure to show it off!!!

:drinker:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You guys are, thanks! I will look into the Butt Bible and The Brazil Butt Lift! If I get any results I'll be sure to show it off!!!

Huh. Pretty sure most of us with pictures said heavy lifting not exercise videos.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

Huh. Pretty sure most of us with pictures said heavy lifting not exercise videos.

I LOL'd
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

lol, mine is all body weight (with a 15 lb medicine ball from time to time)... but I do weigh 166 pounds... so maybe that IS heavy lifting! haha
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

lol, mine is all body weight (with a 15 lb medicine ball from time to time)... but I do weigh 166 pounds... so maybe that IS heavy lifting! haha

Well, I'm pretty sure you're some kind of fabulous genetic freak of nature. ;)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Squatting and bulking butt

11614737_7587.jpg

What is bulking??
    Eating at a calorie surplus to increase muscle mass. In her case, the extra calories combined with heavy lifting is to increase muscle volume of her glutes, making them fuller and firmer.

It's so sexy when you talk like that!!!

hum I mean what he said
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Okay, here's what happened to my backside in 4 months of NROL4W. Didn't really start out too flat, but it has gotten tighter and didn't disappear when my waist and legs got trimmer, which is nice!

sideview.jpg

You look SO great!!! Thank you for the motivation! I'm at the end of stage 3 and you totally made me want to take a picture! I have been teased about my big butt most of my life :( But here is my before lifting butt:

Photoon2012-10-09at12196_zps58a2b52c.jpg

And after 2-3 months of lifting butt:
    Photoon2012-12-04at0916.jpg
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    whoop here it is...

photo-3.jpg

LOVE IT
    How did you make that?

Agree! You have a perfect butt!
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    before.png

Sorry for the bad "before" pic... it's all I had. There isn't much added in size but squats, lunges and good mornings really helped me start shaping my rear. I'm only at the beginning and want to lose more fat, and add muscle, but I just figured I'd share - I've done these exercises inconsistently for about 2 months now and I see a difference. Squats definitely help!!
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    whoop here it is...

photo-3.jpg

Wow... THIS is what I'm shooting for!!! You look amazing!!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Nope; even with butt targeting exercises, my butt is just as non-existent as it ever was.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    I hate to say it, but I don't believe there's anyway to "naturally" gain buttocks. You probably can work on its definition, but that's it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I hate to say it, but I don't believe there's anyway to "naturally" gain buttocks. You probably can work on its definition, but that's it.
    Oh but you can. Same as any other muscles. Work it out, feed it a calorie surplus.
  • ParaSempreAmor11
    ParaSempreAmor11 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Try Brazilian butt working out, Squats, Lunges, Walking or running UP hill