Options
    I cannot wait to try these!
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    bump
  • reddog101
    Options
    Jenilla - I agree with you on overnight oatmeal. I threw away that recipe after making them.
  • bridget5174
    bridget5174 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this for breakfast tomorrow, except I am going to try it with egg whites. Thanks for the recipe(:

Why with just egg whites? You're missing out on the omegas and great stuff in the yolk!
  • PrettyGirlBabyy
    PrettyGirlBabyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    I made these this morning for my sons and me, and my 6-year-old absolutely LOVED them! He almost didn't leave any for me! LOL!

I added a little baking powder and cinnamon, and I am definitely making them again! Thanks so much for the recipe!
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Must try!
  • mich1902
    mich1902 Posts: 182
    Options
    I made these with a whole egg and one egg white, as well as the banana. After they were ready I added some cinnamon. I thought they were vile to be honest, and that comes from the girl who will eat pretty much most things. I tried to convince myself that they weren't that bad...but they were! sorry.
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I will have to give these a shot tonight! thanks for posting!
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    I've made these two ingredient pancakes several times. Both my husband and I love them. We sometimes put peanut butter on them. Yummy!! :love:
  • georgie304
    Options
    Gonna have to try this!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this with just egg whites? I'm curious as to how many egg whites to use.
  • shele_24
    shele_24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Tried them. Very very good gonna try the pumpkin one this weekend.
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was skeptical that they would be too eggy, but they were quite good! Perfect way to use up those really ripe bananas :)
  • sondra0112
    Options
    Sounds like a good Saturday morning breakfast. I'm gonna try this tomorrow morning with one egg, half a banana and mixed berries on top.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Cool! Was just wondering what to eat..Gonna make now;-) Thanks!
  • helpus4u
    Options
    I love pancakes so I will be trying them. I am always looking for something to eat for breakfast.