I don't want to see you anymore...

Options

Replies

• Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Tell him that you were drunk, had sex with you girlfriend and now you think you are gay.
    this works too!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    "Let's be friends!"

Tell him that you don't see a "spark" or future.

Or maybe just tell him that your heart isn't in the right place right now to be looking for a relationship. (and hope he doesn't find out about the other guy).

Do you think this is going to completely blindside the guy?

There is no other guy...I just don't want to waste anymore of his or my time. It is not fair to him or me. He deserves to find the right woman for him...he seems to hink it is me...(he said so...quite a few times)...
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

This only happened to me once about a year ago. I called twice, and was ready to give up, then she texted me and said sorry she's been busy. Mixed signal? So, I called again. No return call, so I just stopped calling. I guess that's what she wanted because she never called. But, why the text?

Done that text too, I was bored and mad at the other guy
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    You've got your own advice right in your profile:
    Keep in mind I say what is on my mind. I do not sugar coat things...

Just tell him it isn't working for you.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Tell him that you were drunk, had sex with you girlfriend and now you think you are gay.
    this works too!

I did use this once and worked.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Stop trying to find a way to "soften the blow" and just be direct and firm about what you want. I've broken up with people before and kept trying to soften the blow by talking too much and complimenting them a lot and it's not the way to go. They cry, you feel guilty, then you cry.. it's a sobby, slobbery mess that may take hours. Seriously, just tell him it's over and let him deal with it away from you. You'll both respect that way a lot in the long run.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Use any of the approaches above. Accept that you are going to hurtz hiz feewings. Then be a big girl, and stand your ground. There is no way to cushion the blow when you break up with someone who likes you more than you like them. It's nice that you are nice, but it's not doing anyone any good.

Just do it.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

This only happened to me once about a year ago. I called twice, and was ready to give up, then she texted me and said sorry she's been busy. Mixed signal? So, I called again. No return call, so I just stopped calling. I guess that's what she wanted because she never called. But, why the text?

Done that text too, I was bored and mad at the other guy

hahahaha, also guilty of this....
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    How do you tell someone that you have been seeing that you don't want to see them anymore? I have gone out a few times with a new guy.

I LOVE to go out with my friends and/or my sister to go eat, go dancing, bowling movies or whatever...2x a week or so...he barely wants to go out and do ANYTHING. It was like pulling teeth getting him to plan a date for us. I planned the first 3....

He is a little bit of a pushover....okay a BIG pushover. I do not want a guy that I can walk all over. I need someone who will push back a little, let me know what he wants, and we make a compromise.

He is sweet, overall, has a good heart, but it won't work with us as a couple.....

I hate that no matter what I say, it will hurt him..but is there any way to help ease the pain a little...?? I know he likes and cares for me a lot...he has told me so.

when you figure this out....let me know...

i have a hanger on that didn't understand my "I'm not interested in seeing you anymore" speech.

Once you have the talk, then do the thing the ladies say, just don't pick up the phone.

seriously, I told him in Mid October that I didn't see a future in us and that I didn't want to waste his time with a relationship I didn't see going anywhere...

and what did I get last night .....I got this:

"I hope life is treating you well my "friend". I miss our friendship and relationship. Hope we can talk someday again."

UGH.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    There is no other guy...I just don't want to waste anymore of his or my time. It is not fair to him or me. He deserves to find the right woman for him...he seems to hink it is me...(he said so...quite a few times)...
    [/quote]

Say this! Tell him you are most definitely nto the one for him.
  • qbdeal1
    qbdeal1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I normally tell them, i want to be friends. Then they turn crazy bat psycho and showing up in the middle of the night ringing my doorbell and constantly texting me to hang out. Then i realized the best way for me now is to start a fight and end it bad or end it like im the bad person.

Why are women nuts?
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I could see this backfiring.
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I literally just went through this last weekend. I told him we seemed to be wired differently and that I planned to start seeing other people. It really hurt him because he is a pushover, like yours, but hey, it's better to be honest.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to try and work it out just tell him that you don't think it is going to work out because you both want different things. Or, you could tell him how you feel and why you feel that way. Maybe he will change a little. He may be the way he is for a reason.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Well, since you live in PSL, tell him your meth lab just got raided and you need to devote your time and energy to stay out of jail.

Totally believeable.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I normally tell them, i want to be friends. Then they turn crazy bat psycho and showing up in the middle of the night ringing my doorbell and constantly texting me to hang out. Then i realized the best way for me now is to start a fight and end it bad or end it like im the bad person.

Why are women nuts?

uh, where are you finding these "women"? Maybe stop going there....
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Just stop responding if he calls or texts. The fact that you have to plan dates shows that maybe you were a little more into it than he was. If a man wants to take you out, he will ask and plan something. That's just my theory.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

.I just don't want to waste anymore of his or my time. It is not fair to him or me. He deserves to find the right woman for him...he seems to think it is me...(he said so...quite a few times)...

^^This is what you should tell him. ^^

Be HONEST with him. He might not like it, but he'll appreciate it.

EDIT: BLOCK his number for a wee while. Give him time to himself.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    be honest... then dont answer the phone or text... you have a right to have a compatible partner.... the good news is..not everyone is for you and your not for everyone.... stay focus and keep it simple. we are not compatible.
  • davester00
    Options
    ill bush back!