Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Slowly. savoring every sip.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I take my coffee normally in my travel mug, but I do have a couple of favorite mugs I use as well.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Lukewarm, in my rectum, via an enema. It's the most effective cleanse you can have to jump start your weight loss journey. :drinker:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    In a cup by the handle.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Just 1 Tbsp of flavored creamer.
  • amann_84
    amann_84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like dark roasts with no cream or sugar..
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    FF cream + splenda at home, mini-moos at work with splenda. yummmm
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    high quality, freshly roasted, fresh ground, tiny splash of full fat half & half and real sugar.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I love coffee too, for me its skim milk or if its out and about 2 milk. I always count coffee and if I had natural sugar... you own what you eat or intake.
  • awat82
    Options
    Light soy milk (I think it gives it a creamy taste) with truvia - don't like any other sweetner since I've tried this!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    3 table spoons of whatever creamer I'm in the mood for. Too me the creamer makes it sweet enough, so I never add sugar. If I have to add milk or 1/2 and 1/2, then I pour a ton of sugar in it. Coffee is the one thing I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!! :drinker:

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Olive101109
    Options
    I one-shot it before it even cools down ("Gangnam Style" reference). Haha, just kidding. I don't drink coffee!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Darkest coffee I can get.. Black.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    It's easier to drink coffee black if you have a good quality coffee. There are some that taste nasty black but there are some I really enjoy black. I much prefer dark roast.

Personally, I drink it every way there is...lol I usually drink it black but sometimes I like it with cream and sugar (I don't do fake sugar crap), sometimes I use those horrible-will-give-you-cancer creamers. I've made my own creamers before too. Sometimes I'll add maple syrup instead to sweeten it and give it a slight maple flavour. :)

But most of the time it's just black.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    As a latte.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    generally I just put some milk in there. either lots of skim or a bit of whole or somewhere in between on the low fat. Milk is already quite sweet in my opinion so that's good enough.

Otherwise try putting your cream and sugar in but do very small amounts and work up until its 'good enough' for you to drink and enjoy. Also, possibly you just need to buy better coffee or a better brewing method. Great coffee doesn't need much. Crap coffee needs a lot of doctoring.
  • Cassierocksalot
    Cassierocksalot Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I used to drink it like candy! My husband still does lol Now I've worked my way down to 1/2 tsp of stevia. The key is to start with a good quality coffee; good beans, flavored, preferrably home ground. My local grocery store carries a flavor called "Tia's Cocoa" that smells JUST like Abuelita Hot Cocoa! It's my absolute favorite right now.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Everywhichway. But slowly made, black and hot to warm.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Years ago I liked my coffee like my women - hot sweet and creamy. When I worked night shift about 17 years ago I was drinking chingos of coffee and it was too much of a hassle to cream and sugar it up so I just started drinking it black. That's how I drink it now - with maybe a little Irish Whiskey in it but nothing else.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    coupius amounts - most times black (now that i've trained myself to love it like that) but I'll drink it all ways really