Your #1 indulgence that is actually not bad for you?

Options

Replies

• JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    It's a tie between red wine and dark chocolate for me. On good workout days, I may have a bit of both! :)
  • agbaeb
    agbaeb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Walden farms alfredo sauce & dremfield's pasta. Sauce has 0 calories, pasta has 5 net carbs. Throw in some broccoli and chicken/fish/shrimp and it's my favorite dinner. EVER.

alfredo sauce with no calories!!! Where do I find this???

My exact question too!!! Do tell!!

If it's zero calories, I challenge you to find natural ingredients in it. Low-cal (or in this case, no cal) does not necessarily mean healthy. It's probably mostly chemical.

and yes, no one is telling me to eat it... but this is an open site where we encourage people to be healthy, right? There's NOTHING healthy about eating chemicals.
  • lisavirani
    lisavirani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Pistachios! I'm addicted :)
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Full fat cottage cheese. It always takes care of any craving I have. Mmmm. Silly me, when I first started changing my eating habits I actually bought the abomination that is fat free cottage cheese. So glad I learned to back off that real quick. ;)
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Walden farms alfredo sauce & dremfield's pasta. Sauce has 0 calories, pasta has 5 net carbs. Throw in some broccoli and chicken/fish/shrimp and it's my favorite dinner. EVER.

alfredo sauce with no calories!!! Where do I find this???

My exact question too!!! Do tell!!

If it's zero calories, I challenge you to find natural ingredients in it. Low-cal (or in this case, no cal) does not necessarily mean healthy. It's probably mostly chemical.

and yes, no one is telling me to eat it... but this is an open site where we encourage people to be healthy, right? There's NOTHING healthy about eating chemicals.

I agree with things that scream low-fat, no-fat, low this low that are usually worse for you in other ways, but to each their own. :smile:

On a side note, speaking of Alfredo sauce. I make a....fo-fredo sauce??, lol, out of cauliflower...omg it's so delicious and way healthier than any other sauce your going to make or buy that comes close to Alfredo! I think I have a head of cauliflower in the fridge, might make it tonight. It also makes an amazing soup.
  • karag413
    karag413 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar pop chips, not terrible but still processed and full of sodium.
    red wine
    hummus ( I know its good fat, but Im a product of the 90's)
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno stuffed olives. I can eat them like candy and @ 10 little calories each, I think I will! :)

23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Chinese style steamed veggies, yum
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Pistachios and also I looooove grapes!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Just one? I'm picking two- one salty & one sweet:

Sunflower seeds
    Ice cream!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Soba Noodles :)
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    potatoes. OMG I love potatoes.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    popsicles and smoothies. I make my own and add the rest of my smoothies to the popsicle tray in the freezer. they are fairly small popsicles, so yeah, usually not that much cals. it's also a greqat way for tons of fruit!
  • WeatherGirl8
    WeatherGirl8 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate, peanut butter and sushi!
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Spicy Chirashi Salad from Wasabi.

660 Calories of the best food imagineable
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    GOOD homemade marinara sauce.
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Banana with a serving of Teddy's all natural peanut butter :) So good!
  • eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar Almonds (unless you're on a sodium-restricted diet, which I am definitely not--my BP is super low!)
  • H_G_lucky
    H_G_lucky Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A tablespoon of Smucker's Grape Stripes Goober Peanut Butter & Jelly.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Le Petit (frozen breads) whole wheat mini baguettes. Fresh bread in the oven, and one roll is just over 100 calories and is bigger then your hand!