Ladies 4'11 to 5'3"

Options
I am starting a 2013 group for ladies 4'11 to 5'3" that need to lost more than 20+ pounds

We will have monthly challenges, motivate each other and share each others experinces.

It is a private group so we can control things a little bit better and not let it get totally out of hand!

What is better then a group of woman with the same goals for accountibiltiy.

send me a message if you want in.

Replies

• Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been diligently following this thread, cause I'm 5ft, but only have 5 lbs until my goal. I've lost 45 lbs total as of now (110 down from 145).

Any chance I can join?? I'm going to need motivation to maintain, and to keep setting goals after I hit my goal weight (such as running x amount, lowering body fat %, gaining muscle, etc).

Feeling a little left out here.....
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need in! Can't wait to start, this year has been a good way to start from nothing, ready to take it to the next level in '13! I've divided my UGW into smaller goals but I have about 55# that I need to get rid of.
  • Linds_Joy
    Options
    I would like to join. I'm 5'3" and have about 15-20 pounds to lose. I've never been as big as I am now so I'm really having a hard time dealing with all the pudge in different places and being "limited" on what I can physically do.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and need to lose another 60 pounds. I'm interested in joining. I've let life get in my way the last couple of weeks and haven't lost anything. All excuses, weather, boyfriend's mother sick and dying, holidays, work...excuses I've gained 2 pounds. Now i've flubbed up and can't make my year-end goal. My bf is staying at the hospital his Mom until..... (She has pancreatic cancer and is in Madrid, Spain. We live in Missouri so he can't commute but luckily his job allows him to work anywhere) I feel frustrated I can't help him and it's the holidays, and it was 17 degrees this morning blah blah blah etc. This healthy thing is something we're doing together. I didn't realize how much I counted on his encouragement.
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to join! I'm 5'1" and have A LOT to lose :)!
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You all should have gotten an invitation to join!
  • jesroxy
    jesroxy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I'm 5'-2 1/2" weigh 175 (down from 220). I have 35+ to go.
  • luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I probably shouldn't ask this, but what kind of challenges are we talking about? Food challenges? Exercise challenges? I'm rather limited in my time, money and exercise resources, so if they're not going to be things I can do at home, after work and without increasing my food budget, than I probably won't be interested.

However, I have been thinking the last week or so that I'd like to change things up from what I've been doing the last month. It's been getting somewhat boring. Challenges could be a good way to do that.

I'm 5'1 and have 32(?) lbs still to lose.
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'2 and I have lost about 20 lbs. and I need to lose an additional 15-20. I have been letting myself go for MONTHS now.. somewhat maintaining but I should have been done losing weight months ago. I ahve been struggling and a group would be awesome!
  • wick09
    wick09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Would love to join:) I am 5'3 and have about 50lbs to lose.....its been a very tough journey for me. I have worked very hard for the scale to move a half of a pound in the last almost 2 months:( It gets very frustrated but I refuse to give up. I keep everything public:)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am only 4'10", can I still join? I have about 40 more pounds to lose. I log daily and try to get some kind of exercise in daily. I can't afford a gym membership, so I do what I can at home.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I will join, I'm finding it really hard to make friends on here.

5'1", got 15-20 lbs to lose.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have 50 pounds to lose still. Its been difficult but I will not give up!!!!!!!!!
  • chikita92
    Options
    Im new here..and probably one of the youngest..but I need in, need the motivitaion to lose atleast 22 pounds or more since having my baby 5 months ago! =)
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 46 and 183lbs, SW 239 and GW is 135. I don't really like challenges unless there is a prize. I am working on C25K and just started a new circuit routine at my gym. I try to make my own food challenges to keep it interesting like trying a new food, vegetarian or no alcohol days.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm 5'1" and have about 10 lbs to lose. I know it is not much but I have not lost anything in over 2 months. I need a kick in the you know what!
  • SWilcox818
    SWilcox818 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would very much like to be part of this group. I am 5'2" and have lost nearly 20 pounds so far, but still have nearly 100 more to go. Wow, that's a little overwhelming writing it like that. But, I log in and track daily. I do very well exercising during the week, but struggle on the weekends. Look forward to this!
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd like to Join I'm 5'1 with 30lbs to loose! Looking for some motivation and a team to join :)