Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Laika3
    Laika3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    3000cals burnt this week, hopefully next week is as good!

Jennifer I'm so sorry for your loss (((hugs))) xx
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been on lately. I will be try to get in the swing of things this week but it may have to wait another week. I just lost my father on Wednesday and was not in the mood to do anything or nor do I care what I eat. I wanted to pop up to see if I can motivate myself but naaaa, don't feel like it.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear about your Dad...I'm a nurse on a heart monitoring unit and help people thru death quite often...it is so painful and sad for famililes...I hope that you have a support system to help you thru your grief.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    3000cals burnt this week, hopefully next week is as good!

Jennifer I'm so sorry for your loss (((hugs))) xx

Great Job on this week, woo hoo 3500 calories is awesome

Today is a fresh start for me...I am going to hit that 3500 this week...going to get the walking toning shoes today and take my bike in for maintenence
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    Sorry I have been on lately. I will be try to get in the swing of things this week but it may have to wait another week. I just lost my father on Wednesday and was not in the mood to do anything or nor do I care what I eat. I wanted to pop up to see if I can motivate myself but naaaa, don't feel like it.

Jennifer, I am so sorry for your family's loss! I lost both my mom and dad within the space of a year and a half a while back and I will tell you this, it does not get better with time like everyone says but each day we handle it differently, some days better than others. I still have days where I felt like it was yesterday.
    I hope that the support of your family and those around you will make it easier for you to heal.

Kamanie
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    My calories for this week is 4572.

Kamanie
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ok so i fell off the wagon for a bit but I'm back on! today I burned a measly 170cals but I'll take it cuz I SOOO did not wanna workout at all. so I guess thats better than nothing.
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    3437 calories this week. so close!
  • caropowell
    caropowell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your father. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I only burned 1675 this last week. I liked my HRM better when it thought I was an elite athlete. :wink:

Carolyn
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Jennifer,
    My heart goes out to you as well... :( Thank you for posting your sad news... please let us know if there's anything we can do... I've got a listening ear, and have been through the heartbreak of losing my dad..... Hugs to you and your family. xoxo
    Smiles
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - Kim, nice to see you back from vacation! I have been sick all week, so the week has been a wash as far as any true activity efforts. :(

But, this week hopefully will be better. I just resigned myself to the fact that sometimes life has other plans and you have to roll with the punches. I'm finally feeling "less awful" and maybe I can go for a walk tomorrow. That would feel like a big deal. :)

Hang in there Jennifer, my thoughts are with you.
  • Laika3
    Options
    My calories for this week is 4572.

Kamanie

Wow well done :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your dad. Take your time and jump back into this whenever you are ready. altho I will say that perhaps exercise can be an outlet for your emotions and help a lil bit. whatever you do, we are here for you. :flowerforyou:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, checking in for the day

Monday, 399 calories 5 mile walk in new Avia walker shoes...I think they do make a difference
    Tuesday, another 5 mile walk and shred 2

I am determined to hit the 3500 this week!!!!
  • Laika3
    Options
    680cals burned off yesterday at the gym - short 15 min run on treadmill then a 45min RPM class!

Gym tonight as well, hope to burn off around 700cals again :)

Good luck everyone x
  • twt1999bird
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. I am planning to jump back in on Monday. I received my Insanity DVD's the day I found out. So it is there ready for me when I am. I will be walking around all day Sunday at the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. So I will get some exercise. Should be good to get up and moving, maybe make me feel better.

Glad you all are rocking it!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 399 calories walk
    Tuesday, 538 calories walk/jog

Total: 937, almost 1/3 of the way

Jennifer, glad to hear from you...when your ready, your ready...glad that you will be going to a festival for fresh and some free time
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Using the Polar F7
    Yesterday - Cardio Jam 45 min (aerobics, mostly dancing - class at the gym) burned 393 maximum heart rate 171 average 164
    Today - Spin Class 1 hour burned 625 calories! Wow! (first spin class by the way) maximum hr 166 average 154
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 399 walk
    Tuesday, 538 walk/jog
    Wenesday 397 walk

Total: 1334 with 4 days to go
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 399 walk
    Tuesday, 538 walk/jog