Internet dating- applicants are too fat

Options
* Topic Locked *

Hi,

So I joined an internet dating thingo a few days ago

I've not bothered messaging anyone, but have received a few messages from girls

Thing is they're all pretty obese / morbidly obese. Is it even worth telling them I'm not interested because of that? Will they rage, or take it to heart and do something about it?

I feel bad for them because honestly no one is going to give them a date unless they're a chubby chaser. They might be unaware or in blissful denial. I'm not interested in being their PT.

Not saying I'm an adonis by any stretch but these girls need to do something not for my sake but for their own health and happyness. Atleast to get themselves laid once in a while cause at the moment I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be happening.

Replies

• Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Smiley_Misc-Trolls_zpsa025b24b.gif
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Just a question....if you found your perfect girl and she gained a lot of weight after...would you split or would you force her to lose weight? .....just curious...
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    th_billparcells.gif
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    th_billparcells.gif

This.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This post made me sad. Dude, beauty is ONLY skin deep. Maybe one of these women would be your perfect match. Yes there must be attraction, but you just utterly right them off due to their weight? My momma always said if you look you can find the beauty in everyone. I think that is mainly true (Hitler being the exception, dang Hitler!). We all get older and parts of us sag, we get wrinkly, etc. Personality pretty much always stays the same!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Damn trolls... always causin' a ruckus
  • BuddhaBabeee
    Options
    ****ing rude.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Trollhole
  • AndreaEllen
    AndreaEllen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of fat people who know they're fat and are perfectly happy that way and there a lot of men who like fat AND skinny women.
    If fat girls aren't your cup of tea just don't respond.
    Internet dating profiles are a dime a dozen and for every guy like you who doesn't respond, there will be ten others who will.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    This post made me sad. Dude, beauty is ONLY skin deep. Maybe one of these women would be your perfect match. Yes there must be attraction, but you just utterly right them off due to their weight? My momma always said if you look you can find the beauty in everyone. I think that is mainly true (Hitler being the exception, dang Hitler!). We all get older and parts of us sag, we get wrinkly, etc. Personality pretty much always stays the same!

Right on, bro...even as we grow older, we learn to find beauty in the wrinkles.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    th_billparcells.gif

Exactly
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

OMFG! Trollhole is my new fave word!
  • angelicarubi
    angelicarubi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :noway: :angry: :mad: :explode: :huh:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    its hard for me to give no response if i'm not interested so i just give short answers without any follow up questions.

but for me i'd rather they not message me back if i start the conversation if they are not interested.

for the ladies...if you start the conversation what do you prefer if the guy isnt interested?
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i'm sure because of your wonderful, sparkling personality the ladies are lining up for you.
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

^^^^
    This more people need to start thinking like this gentlemen..

A lot of people are so damn judgmental this days!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i'm sure because of your wonderful, sparkling personality the ladies are lining up for you.

Yeah, and they all have really long ears and a broom tail! HEE HAW HEE HAW!!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    :noway: whatever and as if :laugh:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

This is all true, and I totally agree. Looks are certainly not everything. There is beauty in everyone, BUT!!

a woman (and man!) should love and take care of themselves and their bodies before they should expect to find somebody else to love and care for them, in my opinion. He said all the women who contacted him were morbidly obese, not just a little round. Now, if he was saying "non-supermodels need not apply", then yeah, that would be shallow and wrong. But these women are unhealthy from the sound of it. What's worse: not being attracted to somebody who doesn't take care of their body, or someone who due to health carelessness dies on their SO at an early age?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    :noway: Some people just make me wonder if they're retarded. :huh:
This discussion has been closed.