• BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Damn trolls... always causin' a ruckus

Haha...this!
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sooo since it's out there I'm going to admit that I'm not even really sexually attracted to thicker girls. I tried to go there and it was just awkward as hell. I also haven't haven't two consecutive nights of hanging out with the same girl for 5 years. So see where that gets me?

And to the forum people I respect I'm sorry I'm a *kitten* like that, I really am. It's not cool judging compatibility from the outside first :-(
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    This post made me sad. Dude, beauty is ONLY skin deep. Maybe one of these women would be your perfect match. Yes there must be attraction, but you just utterly right them off due to their weight? My momma always said if you look you can find the beauty in everyone. I think that is mainly true (Hitler being the exception, dang Hitler!). We all get older and parts of us sag, we get wrinkly, etc. Personality pretty much always stays the same!

This is all true, and I totally agree. Looks are certainly not everything. There is beauty in everyone, BUT!!

a woman (and man!) should love and take care of themselves and their bodies before they should expect to find somebody else to love and care for them, in my opinion. He said all the women who contacted him were morbidly obese, not just a little round. Now, if he was saying "non-supermodels need not apply", then yeah, that would be shallow and wrong. But these women are unhealthy from the sound of it. What's worse: not being attracted to somebody who doesn't take care of their body, or someone who due to health carelessness dies on their SO at an early age?

I couldn't have said this any better...bravo
  • life_of_lou
    Options
    Dude everyone's entitled to how they view things. If thats how you see it then dont respond to the person making them feel bad. You entitled to chase after what you want, its your life so live it how you want.

Too every one calling him a troll-

Leave the guy alone- this forum shouldn't be taken to seriously. hes not attacking anyone. hes just expressing himself. Everyone has there own views and so he should have his.

Me- personally , I look for someone fun and honest. Thanks all i need.
  • BBehnke84
    Options
    i'm sure because of your wonderful, sparkling personality the ladies are lining up for you.

Burn...
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

You gotta pay the troll toll,
    To get into that boy's hole
    You gotta pay the troll toll
    to get in!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

to get in!

best musical ever!
  • leehgee89
    leehgee89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    -
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

to get in!

"No, it's 'soul'!" "That's what I said!"
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Dude everyone's entitled to how they view things. If thats how you see it then dont respond to the person making them feel bad. You entitled to chase after what you want, its your life so live it how you want.

Leave the guy alone- this forum shouldn't be taken to seriously. hes not attacking anyone. hes just expressing himself. Everyone has there own views and so he should have his.

I am proud to have you on my friend list... = ) well said buddy !
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

to get in!

best musical ever!

If it was on broadway, I'd see it!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you aren't interested in heavy girls, then that's fine. But to come on a fitness forum and go blaring this out "wondering" what you should do about this....I have to say that either you are a TROLL or just a mean idiot.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Trollhole

to get in!

best musical ever!

If it was on broadway, I'd see it!

i wish i could have been at this live performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeqRCnQ48w
  • life_of_lou
    Options

I am proud to have you on my friend list... = ) well said buddy !

Why thank ya =]
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Awww your so sweet.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    It's okay that you ignored my advances on O.K Cupid, but now this? How humiliating.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It's okay that you ignored my advances on O.K Cupid, but now this? How humiliating.

:laugh:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Awww you're so sweet.

Fixed it.

You're welcome.
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This post made me sad. Dude, beauty is ONLY skin deep. Maybe one of these women would be your perfect match. Yes there must be attraction, but you just utterly right them off due to their weight? My momma always said if you look you can find the beauty in everyone. I think that is mainly true (Hitler being the exception, dang Hitler!). We all get older and parts of us sag, we get wrinkly, etc. Personality pretty much always stays the same!

^ Couldnt agree more!.. nobody is perfect, if your not attracted to them and see no desire to want to meet or talk to them then simply dont reply to their messages. Messaging them specifically to tell them that you find them repulsive due to their weight is just rude and in bad taste.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i can see why you've been forced to resort to internet dating....
This discussion has been closed.