I hate it when girls only post one pic.

Options

Replies

• wildfirediva
    Options
    Sure show off your fab physique or wonderful progress in your pics but I don't need to see ladies lying on their beds just so no one sees your double chin and your boobs are magically lifted.

Be an inspiration not an attention seeker. Go to Craigslist or Plenty of Fish if you are looking for a piece of *kitten*.
  • chellybailey
    chellybailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haha this thread and alot of the responses are hilarious.. The butterface comment is a bit mean tho. Also some people seem to have taken this thread waaaay to seriously! Hurrah for the boobies :-P
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sure show off your fab physique or wonderful progress in your pics but I don't need to see ladies lying on their beds just so no one sees your double chin and your boobs are magically lifted.

Be an inspiration not an attention seeker. Go to Craigslist or Plenty of Fish if you are looking for a piece of *kitten*.

PREACH!!! :drinker:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.
    I really enjoy and value the posts that:
    a) encourage other's progress
    b) provide some really useful insights into diet and nutrition
    c) bring up ideas that I would never have considered before

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.
    This message was sponsored by PUT YOUR BOOBS AWAY and let us all get on with it

Thumbs up sister.

I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.

tumblr_m3ihe3URrY1qgw1f2o1_500.jpg
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

nah, MFP is far superior. The ratio of guys to girls is all wrong on those sites. Much better here. Thanks though.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they only have breast shots.. I mean WTH, you are more than just a pair of boobs. You're an intelligent human being, have some dignity.

Especially when they look like butt cheeks. Not flattering. lol :laugh:
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    You'll survive
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    First off, onesie = win!!

Was this sarcasm?

Depends on which brain has control of the keyboard...

How YOU doin'?

Second, this is HILARIOUS!!!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion that you're all a bunch of horny freaks. That is all.
    :drinker:

al_bundy_bug_uns.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! ESPECIALLY AS THERE MAIN PHOTO!!! HAHA i hate that!!!!! wtf is up with that!!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love your pink bathroom. It's very masculine....
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

I am with you, actually. Put dem boobies away! They should be special secret gifts to only special people.

Best gift this special person has received all day!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Whatever, ladies, if you like your ta-ta's then show them if you want. Cancer and gravity are out to get them. Don't hate, appreciate.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is like bodybuilding site.. you do know that right?? just go to hooters man..

Says the guy with pubes hanging out in his pic
  • yoovie
    Options

Best gift this special person has received all day!

:heart:
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options

ditto!
  • yoovie
    Options
    having boobs doesnt mean you aren't smart.
    showing off your body doesn't mean you aren't smart

it may mean some women wont like me, but I really dont worry about those women.
    I dont know what I would be using them for anyway.
    To keep me from having fun? To remind me to hate my body? To give me guilt and make sure I have just enough humiliation in my day to keep me from ever being happy when I look in the mirror? To roll their eyes at me if I flirt with someone Im attracted to? To give me grief for being single and in my thirties?

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why would I be friends with them
  • SylentZee
    Options
    One pic is a lot better than no pic lol...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I was ready to stop reading the forums today. All I came across for a while was flirting and boobs. If you that's your thing then cool, there are about 1 zillion sites for that in the infoweb - hop along there and go crazy.
    I really enjoy and value the posts that:
    a) encourage other's progress
    b) provide some really useful insights into diet and nutrition
    c) bring up ideas that I would never have considered before

'the fine print' No, I am not ashamed of my body therefore quick to jump on other people's posts which are just fishing for compliments or just gratuitous flirting.
    This message was sponsored by PUT YOUR BOOBS AWAY and let us all get on with it

Thumbs up sister.

See, I just reverse psychology'd yo *kitten* and made you post a boobie shot. Success.
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    I just wish I had boobs these days. Damn weight loss anyways...