• patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite ways to have grilled chicken breasts:

Butterfly a breast, brush it with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill till done. Then stuff the middle with Feta cheese.

It gets all warm and gooey and it's great on top of a salad!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness. Bumping this post.
  • fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Cut up chicken breasts and place in saucepan. Add curry powder and cook until well done.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bumping for later read,, thanks all
  • Ashekelle
    Ashekelle Posts: 13
    Options
    Don't know if anything like this has been posed already, but chicken breasts roasted with a cut up green apple are REALLY good. Throw some rosemary on if you've got it.
  • flower_chylde
    Options
    I take chicken strips, but can use boneless/skinless breasts, and squeeze 1 lemon over them. Sprinkly garlic powder and seasoned salt. Broil for 25 minutes, turning half way through cooking. My kids love this.
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nessvsgiygas
    nessvsgiygas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chicken Hobo Stew

-3 oz. chicken breast, raw
    -1 cup diced red skinned potatoes
    -1 carrot, diced
    -1 cup onion, sliced/diced...however you like it
    -1 tbsp. parsley seasoning

Place chicken on tin foil and rub the raw chicken with half a tablespoon of parsley, saving the rest for the carrots and potatoes. Put the onion on top of the chicken--trust me, it gives the chicken a lot more flavor in the end--then dump the carrots and potatoes on and around the chicken breast. Use the rest of the parsley on the entire meal for some extra vigor. Wrap the entire contents with the foil. Slap that baby in the oven at 350 degrees for about an hour (depends on your oven, I've come to find).

It's roughly 325 calories. More with your choice of potatoes, amount of meat and such.

This is one of my favorite meals ever. No need for salt at ALL and the onions, carrots, and potatoes are relatively low in sodium, so you're set!

Good luck. :)

-Vanessa
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I made a "western chicken" the other day b/c i LOVE western burgers, so i thought, why not use chicken. I baked the chicken breast in the oven with 2 TB honey bbq sauce for about 20 minutes. I topped it with sauteed onions ( sauteed only with non stick spray) and then topped it with Fat Free shredded cheddar cheese and put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes. it was SOO delicious and the fat and calories with it were amazing !!

I'm new at all this healthy eating stuff but this one sounds good!
  • violingoddess1
    violingoddess1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump! (:
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have been grilling chicken in a little bit of butter or oil with salt, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder until lightly browned. Then I put it in a cooking pan on top of about 5 or 6 slices of fresh tomatoes and bake it for about 15-20 minutes. It turns out awesome.

Sometimes I put the tomatoes on top and cut up a little bit of part-skim mozzarella cheese. Tonight I wrapped my chicken in bacon before pan frying then put it over tomatoes and baked it. It was amazing. :)