Twilight Saga ECLIPSE Challenge

Options

Replies

• aisser
    aisser Posts: 232
    Options
    New Moon comes out here tonight at 12:01 had ordered it on line but canceled it because I found out that I can get New Moon and Twilight In Forks both at our Walmart and not have to wait for it to be mailed to me.:happy:
    lost a little more :smile:
    March 5: 167
    March 12: New scale 167 old scale 165
    March 19: 166.4 :happy:
  • acureese
    acureese Posts: 169
    Options
    WB IsabellaCullen! :flowerforyou: Great job usmc you're kicking some major booty!! :smile: Yay New Moon on dvd tomorrow! Double yay for another week closer to eclipse! This week was a break even week for me, but sometimes I need one of those weeks! :tongue: On the plus side, I feel myself getting stronger and stronger with weight lifting, whoohoo!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!!:happy:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    im leaving in a few to get my copy. im ecxitied.. :) Keep up a great job on the weight loss everyone!
  • arleneboles
    Options
    Include me in on the fun,,,
  • aisser
    Options
    I got my copy and watched it. It was worth waiting for. I got the Twilight in Forks and was suprised to find out that Forks is in Washington and there is an Indian family there with the last name of Black and there is a family named Cullen and he is a Doctor. I have only watched it once and plan to watch it again to see what I didn't notice before. The book is great.:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Congrats USMC and aisser on your losses!

I didn't get New Moon yet. I was going to rent it, but I totally forgot. I did get Precious. That movie has seriously disturbed me. It was really good through. Monique deserved that Oscar. I really need to watch something happier cuz I'm just walking around sick that anybody could do those things to a child or anybody else for that matter....:brokenheart:

On another note, spring break is over. I didn't go anywhere, but I didn't do anything either. It was awesome!

Happy Monday everyone!
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I got my copy and watched it. It was worth waiting for. I got the Twilight in Forks and was suprised to find out that Forks is in Washington and there is an Indian family there with the last name of Black and there is a family named Cullen and he is a Doctor. I have only watched it once and plan to watch it again to see what I didn't notice before. The book is great.:happy: :happy: :happy:

Did you get the Twilight in Forks documentary? What did you think?? My husband was one of the producers fo this film.
  • aisser
    Options

Did you get the Twilight in Forks documentary? What did you think?? My husband was one of the producers fo this film.

Yes I got Twilight in Forksdocumentry. I really injoyed it was suprised at how much truth was in the story the houses, school the beach the cliff even though if you jumped from there you would hit rocks.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Checking in:

I lost 2 pounds!!! Only .5 away from my new hairdo!!! I'll make the appointment today!!!

I'm finally below 160!!! It has been at least 5 years since I've seen 158!!!!!

Hope you guys have a great week!
  • startingnew09
    Options
    Yea! I am so excited! I love having a goal...something to look forward to. Talk about motivation! :happy: I have been looking forward to Eclipse anyway, this is just the icing on the cake! (Except no icing and cake for me! LOL) I am sooooo ready to be fit for the summer b/c it comes and goes before you know it! So...lets do this thing!!!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss wannabecullen that is great! I know how you feel I can't wait to finally get in the 130's. I really don't think I am going to make it this week though with the hubby back. I have been hitting the gym everyday first thing in the morning but the eating right is not coming along so well. Just hoping to maintain this week and get back on the losing next week. I hope everyone is having a good week so far!
  • acureese
    Options
    Great job Wannabecullen!!! :flowerforyou: usmc, , keep up the great work! It's okay to have a maintenance week in my opinion! (That's what I had, hehe :tongue: ) These last couple pounds are not wanting to go away, I wish they didn't love me so much! Soon!!:grumble:

Happy tuesday everyone!!:happy:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    acureese you always make me laugh! Don't worry those last few pounds will come off soon enough just keep working at it. I have been working out everyday but just eating whatever I want so I sure hope I'm maintaining!!!!:laugh:
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    No loss for me this week! I'm not even going near the scale. I worked out all week but the eating has been pretty bad. Planning on getting back on track with the eating on Monday. The hubby is leaving again but for only a week this time so next week should be super easy to stay focused. I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

SW-163.8
    02-01-10 - 152
    02-07-10 - 148
    02-14-10 - 147.2
    02- 21-10 - 147
    02-28-10 - 145.4
    03-07-10 - 144.4
    03-14-10 - 143.6
    03-21-10 - Mini Goal 140 YAY!!!! MADE MY GOAL 140.6
    03-28-10 - 140.6
    04-04-10
    04-11-10
    04-18-10
    04-25-10
    05-02-10
    05-09-10 Mother's Day - Mini Goal - 132
    05-16-10
    05-23-10
    05-30-10
    06-06-10
    06-13-10 Moving back to the East Coast - Mini Goal - 127
    06-20-10
    06-27-10
    06-30-10 Eclipse Goal - 125
    Over all goal - between 120-125
  • acureese
    Options
    Hehe, I'm glad I make you laugh usmc, on the weeks I have no weight loss I figure as long as I had fun working out and I can still laugh, all's good right? :wink:
    Happy Monday everyone!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    way to go Wannabe!!! Isn't it great when the scale FINALLY moves over that bump? No matter what the number is, it's always nice when it gets to the other side of the 5 or 9!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Another two pounds down! Yay!

Thanks Mayann73, it really is nice!

USMC! You are rockin it out! Thanks for the inspiration. You are doing a fantastic job!

KC, I'll have to watch it later when I have a moment. Thanks for posting, even though I'm not sure what it is.

OK, So I planned to go for a run this morning between taking my daughter to school and going to class. Now I'm realizing that I have no concept of time, lol. 45 minutes to run 2 miles, shower, eat, and make it in campus is a little out there.

I decided to make weekly goals. I think this week my goal should be to plan my time wisely. Think a little, Holly. Just a little, I need energy to run too. :laugh:

Hope you are all having a fantastic week!
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    ITS A NEW BOOK COMING OUT/

Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.

IM DOWN 2.8 POUNDS THIS WEEK.. :)
  • usmcwifeb15
    Options
    Wannabecullen you are doing so fantastic! 2lbs is great. I got a little off track last week when the hubby came home but I have been more than focused this week with eating and excersise.

KCSPEARS I read the article you posted and it was very interesting. I've read the books twice but I couldn't remember who Bree was until it reminded me at the bottom of the article. She was such a tiny part of Eclipse I am actually surprised they are doing a book from her point of view. I am very interested in reading it though and I hope it's good.