Options

Replies

• kimber7139
    Options
    im in
  • Sunshinechic
    Sunshinechic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is new for me. I'm in:smile: I need lots of encouragement. I have a difficult time losing weight, Last year I lost 20 pounds. That was extremely hard. Now I'm starting to put it back on. I'm looking forward to a great support group in April!!
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I haven't lost any lbs in the past few months..

April has started.. Good luck to everyone on there goals =]
  • clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Happy April fools day everyone ! I am not sure how or where to post this today, but thanks to chasing 4 G-children (instead of 2 ) This week and pretty weather to walk in I did pretty good!!:smile: 142.8 (yeap) got on the scale 3 times and moved it around on the floor. Have a great day all!!! P.S. Hope I did this right!
  • supercool111
    Options
    Measurements and weight noted this morning (a little heavier than normal due to crazy binge yesterday) and I'm ready to see those numbers go down by May 1st.
  • kellz510
    kellz510 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in 2. Hopefully i'll lost 5-8lbs but will try really hard for 10. I only lost 7lbs in the last challenge
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So, I did not make the March Challenge :sad: , and I know there are no excuses, but I know why I didn't...spring break...I did awful eating...but now I know I have to work extra hard in April..I lost 6 in March, but that is still better than gaining...COME ON APRIL CHALLENGE!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!:smile:
  • teresa011
    teresa011 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Happy April 1st. So I didn't make my own march challenge but that's ok haha. Today is a new day and that ten pounds will come off. Soooooooo let's begin!! Good luck all
  • debbiednkeller
    Options
    Good Morning April Challengers!!!!!! Let's get this weight loss started!!!!!! I did my weigh in this morning I'm at 170.........would love to lose 10 lbs this month. My average is 5-6 lbs per month; but I know I can do this with healthy healthy eating and a lot of hard work at the gym!!!! I'm excited to have all the support on here. Good Luck everyone!!!!! Have a great April.
  • chefcc
    chefcc Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge.

Competition is what keeps me going. I know this is not a competition, but that's what I'm telling myself to keep me going. Good luck to all! :drinker:

Happy Spring everyone!:smile:
  • PrettyScenery
    PrettyScenery Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good Morning MFPers! Let the April challenge begin and good luck to all! Oh yeah, don't get fooled today because it is April 1st. Enjoy your day!
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'd like to lose 8-10lbs this month!
  • thriving2slim
    Options
    I have never done this before and would like to join in for the April challenge, what am I supposed to do and how should I keep a track of it.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    I weighed in at 140.2 today. :flowerforyou:
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Weigh In #1 (4/1/10):

SW: 188.8
    W starting MFP: 176.2
    CW: 157.6
    GW: 142 - 146 (but I kinda wanna see 139.9 for like a millisecond!)
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options
    I weighed in at 144lbs which has been the same for the past few month.. keeps going up and down
    At the end of April I should be 134lbs

Good luck to all

I'm so tired today, havent done anything except shopping and studying.. might exercise later if i'm in the mood.
  • DawnCallas
    Options
    YAY!! I caught this challenge just in time! I am totally in! I weighed in this morning at 178.0. My April goal is to be 168!!! This would put me 3 pounds away from the smallest I have been in 4 years!! YAY Good luck everyone!!
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm excited for our challenge!

4/1 SW: 196.2
    5/1 GW: 186.2

I usually weigh-in on Mondays, so that will probably be the day I'll be updating my progress. Good luck to everyone!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I would like to join this challenge! I started March off very strong and then completely slacked halfway through. I only lost 2lbs and I KNOW I could have done better. Time to get SERIOUS! summer time is approaching and I wanna be able to wear shorts again damn it!

4/1 SW: 176
    5/1 GW: 166

we can do it!
  • kamanie
    kamanie Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am in on this one too! I met the 10lbs lost in March so I am ready for another 10 in April!
    Looking forward to a smaller number on the scale!

4/1 - 197
    4/30 - 187 this is my goal for month's end!