Black Team week 13!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Push ups this week. once a day, as many as you can do. I want to know how many that is. Report!

Great job this week!
results-
MFP0331.jpg

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Go US!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Go US!

Indeed-- the silent partner among us-- so glad to see you post each week!!!!!

Batman, this is what I need to get over the fear of the pain in my hands.

I don't know how many I can do, but I'll sure as hell try.

Just had a great 3.3 mile run. Love, love, love it--

And I love this team.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I had a good day today. When I finished working, my hubby and I took our youngest to the lake to kayak for a while. It was so nice to get back out in the warm sun on the water. My son broke his paddle so I had to use it in two pieces to get back to the landing but I made it. I'm sure my arms got a good workout. My stomach is a little sick tonight so I had a light supper. Too bad I can't get in that habit! Hope you all have a good evening. See you tomorrow.

Batman...Thanks for the challenge. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    . don't know about push ups, but i'm definitely getting back to exercising tomorrow. it's finally going to stop raining and i'm excited about getting out and walking. have a great night black team
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    tag for later
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :smile: for later
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Tag for later. So sleepy. Night my friends.
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    push ups it is! Black team rules!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm-- then again, this may not work.

Just tried some wall pushups-- wrist is killing me.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I am becoming more and more mad at the scale but I am realizing it's not about the scale anymore. When I first started this plataeu (sp?) I was in a size 14. 8 months I am still at 170-175 and I am now in a size 12. So I am going to be very unlady like here for a second and say a big EFFF THE SCALE!!! I will look at you to make sure it's not getting to crazy but as long as my pants are getting looser then I'm not going to freak about it any longer!!!
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Pushups will try, but back and hip are still playing up, saying that I will try.

The schools finished here yesterday and for some reason I have decided to toilet train my littlest man - wish me luck! 7am and 1 accident already, 3 yesterday and we only started at lunchtime!!! Will check back later, x
  • zippy111
    Options
    Morning all,

Pushups will try, but back and hip are still playing up, saying that I will try.

The schools finished here yesterday and for some reason I have decided to toilet train my littlest man - wish me luck! 7am and 1 accident already, 3 yesterday and we only started at lunchtime!!! Will check back later, x

Tanya- aaahhh, I remember those days.. Good Luck Just thinking it is 10:22 local time for you! My now potty trained 18 year old just landed in your beautiful country! How's the weather today?

off for my 5:30 AM run! Have a great day all! Planning on running 20 miles today.................

April Fools!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Tag for later..

Thinking I may only burn 500 calories this morning...Dont need to feel sick today if I dont eat enough..Am taking me a peanut butter sandwich since its gonna be so hot outside...Well off to the gym I go..everyone have a lovely day...and oh push up challange...maybe I can do this one...Can we do it girlie way?? Or am I just being a wimp???
  • mumsanutter
    Options
    Donna - its sunny here today but cold. At the moment I think that the 2 year old is winning, he hasn't gone to the toilet on his own at all yet today, and we have lots and lots of washing where he keeps wetting and the goes to toilet!!! Not sure how much more mummy can take, have just taken him to the supermarket and let him choose his own pants but even that was a battle urgh!!!!!!!!!

Tamara - its not a good thing to make yourself feel sick through not eating enough - my problem is actually the opposite at the mo, needing to exercise so that I can keep up with the eating! I am so hungry!!
  • zippy111
    Options
    Donna - its sunny here today but cold. At the moment I think that the 2 year old is winning, he hasn't gone to the toilet on his own at all yet today, and we have lots and lots of washing where he keeps wetting and the goes to toilet!!! Not sure how much more mummy can take, have just taken him to the supermarket and let him choose his own pants but even that was a battle urgh!!!!!!!!!

Tamara - its not a good thing to make yourself feel sick through not eating enough - my problem is actually the opposite at the mo, needing to exercise so that I can keep up with the eating! I am so hungry!!

you can do it Mummy!
  • zippy111
    Options
    3 sets of 10 pushups...girly ones!

Have a great day everyone!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Andrew-- Thanks for the chart, and the challenge (I think:laugh: ) Im going to have to try and go with wall push ups for this one. A month or so ago when Lori and I had our own little challenge going with push ups and pull ups I ended up at the Dr for my wrist. Turned out that I have a ganglion (sp) cyst and it gets aggravated pretty easily and flares up. So will see how that goes:smile:

Tammy-- Wow! I would love to try kayaking! Not sure there is anywhere around here to do that though? Hope your tummy feels better today!:flowerforyou:

Beth-- Hi!:smile: Hope your feeling well:flowerforyou:

Leslie, Lori & Lori-- Hi!!:happy:

Marla-- Im with you on the wall push ups. We'll see how they go:ohwell:

Tanya-- Good luck with the potty training! Boy, I remember those days and they arent fond memories:laugh:

Donna-- Happy April Fool's Day! You had me going for a minute there...20 miles....Geesh!!:laugh:

Sorry I was MIA on the boards yesterday. It was just a busy, busy day so all I managed to do was report my weight and log my food and exercise. (Didnt mean to keep you hanging Marla:wink: )

Well big news Part 1: Marla guessed it, I lost 7.6 lbs this weigh in! That is just unheard of for me lately, I havent had a 1 week loss that big since...ever!:laugh: But since I refused to move my ticker last week when I had that 2+ pound gain, it only reported as a 5 lb loss on the boards lol.

Big news Part 2: My very first love (we're talking my teenage years folks) found me on facebook a couple weeks ago and we have been talking on the phone basically nonstop since then. We were actually engaged back then, but he joined the Navy and was shipped out to sea and we drifted apart as teenagers do I suppose. It has been amazing talking to him again and I swear I have felt like a teenager again!:love::laugh: We had run into each other once after he joined the Navy, but he was with someone else by then and I was married to my first husband then. But we had one of those things (as I guess all first loves do?) where the years never changed the feelings. So....today is the last day of school for Alex and he is on spring break til the 12th. Come Monday, Mom is taking a road rip!:happy: I finally made the decision (after tossing it back and forth in a bundle of nerves:laugh: ) to go visit my family this weekend and see my first love again!! I'm getting more and more nervous with each day that brings me closer to Monday lol. But I am not going to chicken out. I am going to see him.

Oh, and in case your wondering...I'm not married anymore. I have been divorced from Alex's dad for almost 12 years and havent been on a date in all that time!:ohwell:

Ok, the news is out. It's official. There's no backing out now:laugh:
  • mumsanutter
    Options
    Roni - woot, woot to the weight lose (can you pass some this way??), and you go for it girl. I hope that the road trip is fun and enjoyable for you.
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Thanks, Tanya!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Oh! I forgot to tell you guys...I have an appointment this morning to get another melanoma spot on my shoulder removed this morning. Please cross your little Black Team fingers for me that they get it all and it comes back clean:smile: But, it does mean more stitches...so no gym for a couple days:frown: