• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    How do you take your coffee?

Turkish dark and strong with cardamon.
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    couple drops of hazelnut liquid stevia and splash hazelnut flavored coconut creamer
  • kaervaak
    kaervaak Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Black with a scoop of chocolate protein powder (well mocha cappuccino ATM)
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

That sounds so appealing! I used to have a friend who made turkish coffee and after coffee she would read the grounds.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

That sounds so appealing! I used to have a friend who made turkish coffee and after coffee she would read the grounds.

I love love LOVE turkish coffee. I took my wife out for coffee on our first date and got turkish coffee. It almost scared her off :laugh::drinker:
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    .......... Coconut milk is amazing in coffee. If you don't mind the layer of fat sitting on top! I get my lips moisturized while I sip!

I LOVE coconut milk in coffee!!!!! It's so yummy. :)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Coffee with eggnog, lots of it.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Depends on where it comes from...

Either black or with a splash of milk, though when my mother decides to make me some she doesn't understand teh Black part of it so will add just a bit of coffeemate to it for flavor. Black's so tasty, full of flavonoids!
  • juliepoe208
    juliepoe208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I do Keurig flavored coffee (2 calorie ones) along with 2 Tbsp sugar free French Vanilla Creamer for 30 Cals or 2 Tbsp of sugar free Peppermint Mocha (15 Cals) and 3 Splenda. It is fantastic and yummy. Tastes very sweet, very little calories to boot, and no guilt.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I use a Stevia based sweetener and milk

Stevia and soy milk.
  • CMcD1445
    CMcD1445 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I take mine with organic heavy whipping cream. (zero carb but about 100 calories)

yum yum yum!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Stevia in the Raw, with 2 tbsp of sugar free CoffeeMate Hazelnut flavored creamer. Sometimes a little bit of calorie free Caramel syrup added. And lately, the SF Pumpkin Spice flavor is my new obsession. With a little caramel added to it. Heaven!!!
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    natural agave sweetner is a great, healthy substitute for sugar!
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I take mine with organic heavy whipping cream. (zero carb but about 100 calories)

yum yum yum!

that sounds excellent ! I don't drink much coffee, so when I do ... I want some good stuff : )
  • xscarletXbegoniasx
    Options
    iced with a splash of almond milk :)
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Well......I don't have coffee frequently even before this, and I have it even less now. Nowdays I just plain drink a lot more water, and most days have a cup of herbal tea. When I have coffee I generally put about 1/8 of a cup of flavored, sweetened creamer in, and then 4 tablespoons of sugar, hahahaha. (which is why I don't make it frequently anymore)

I do hit starbucks once a week, even now. It's our "Tuesday treat" before a weekly appointment. I usually get something seasonal (or during the summer, sweetened passion tea lemonade). Now that I'm (temporarily) on a medication that is raising my blood sugar, I've looked at the menu and am going to get a skinny peppermint mocha (rather than a "normal" one), as it apparently has sugar-free syrup. I don't think once a week is a bad thing :)
  • CinnamonKai
    CinnamonKai Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Usually I drink my coffee with unsweetened vanilla almond milk as well as two packets of Truvia sweetener. If I go to Starbucks, I try to get a "Skinny Latte" with skim or soy milk.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    White and sweet. Just how I like my...oh, I'm sure it's been said.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Just bought a Keurig recently (still not sure why), and I've made my coffee with a little bit of unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and a Torani sugar free syrup flavor (I have a variety for my Shakeology and they are pretty good!). Very very low calorie coffee now compared to 3TBSP of creamer that I used to use.
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    :heart: coffee!

have a big travel mug for morning commute with 2 tbsp of half and half - using 5% right now but usually 10%. No sugar. I feel with quality beans and a good brew you don't need the sugar.

Interesting that so many people are using protein powders, might have to experiment