Replies

• Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    168lbs :)
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    150.4 today yay!!! would love to get outta the 150's...I have a crazy week ahead with the boys birthday on monday....
  • chaunasmith
    chaunasmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    192 lbs today
  • Calderon46
    Calderon46 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    198.3 lb this week lost 1 lb
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I promise I am getting the spreadsheet up ASAP! Last week was finals week for me in college so I had a crazy week! Then on Saturday my tire blew out on the side of the interstate and I was stranded for an hour and a half. I promise to get it up! You guys are amazing!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Another week and another weigh in - 201lbs this week, that is down 2lbs
    I never imagined when I started this challenge how close to one-derland I was going to get.
    Hope the finals went well @Collidoscope and again thank you for doing this
    Have a good week all
    Hxx
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    so sorry i'm late!!! I'm still plugging along.. hope I can still weigh in. This week i'm at 120, finally. We'll see where it goes from here. No lie, those last few pounds are stubborn!!!!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 195.99lbs and this might be the last weight in, as I will be on nightshift and that always seems to mess with the scale numbers!
  • mommahix
    Options
    still holding steady at 150.4...maybe I will get out of the 150's in January....
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ok the last 2 weeks have been hard as I was visiting some Italian neighbours for the weekend who never can feed me enough and then all the holiday treats. I think it is realistic for me to take a break and restart Jan 2nd as I know I cannot resist everything. Trying to keep things in moderation, but not always easy. I have gained a few pounds so that is also discouraging.
    Anyone else having a hard time???
    137--yikes!
  • Calderon46
    Options
    198.3 lbs same weight as last week.
  • mommahix
    Options
    So were we supposed to weigh in today or are we waiting until Friday????
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    So for my last log in my weight is 196.8 lbs!
    Starting: 208.77 lbs

As for the off goal I had. I think I made that, since I have made it through week 5 day 3 of the C25K app and ran 17 min without stoping. So 2 times 10 minutes with a break should be no problem!

Thanks for the challenge!
  • mommahix
    Options
    last log in: 150
    looking to loose the last 10 or so in 2013!!!!
    Thanks for the challenge!!!!
  • Calderon46
    Options
    last weigh in 198.3 same as last week.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Hello everyone,

That is the final spreadsheet! Everyone has been so wonderful and I am truly proud of you. More importantly you should be proud of yourselves.Unfortunately I am not going to be able to do another challenge. My life got crazy. I found out I am going to have to work in addition to going to school full time. If any one of you decide to run a challenge let me know and I would love to join.

Good luck to all!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for the challenge!! It certainly kept me in check (until Christmas)
    Anyways, I have joined a Valentine's challenge hoping to get to or close to my goal weight--you should check it out and join!