I'm sorry, but this is just wrong...

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    People who actually put ketchup on pasta.

... Just no.

haha my 4 year old niece does this and we all have to look away.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Weird "gourmet" mac and cheese. Basically, anything other than pasta, milk, butter, and American and/or cheddar cheese. If I'm feeling adventurous, I like a touch of mozzarella or provolone. But nothing else. And certainly no strange, smelly cheeses.
    But. But. But.

Lobster mac and cheese is an American classic. I would perish without it. Perish, I tell you!

Lobster mac and cheese is good. I make a really good mac and cheese bake with ham, tomatoes, and peppers. It's delicious.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Pizza that has to be eaten with a knife and fork. That is just wrong.
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Pizza where the base is thick, more than 5 toppings, and overload of cheese.

Pizza is meant to be THIN with SIMPLE ingredients and only a little bit of cheese.....yummmmmm
  • SueGremlin
    Options
    Oh, and ham and.or pineapple on a pizza. This is a violation of common decency.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    :sick:
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

That. And, my father used to combine mac n cheese and a can of vegetable soup. Flippin' disgusting. :sick:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'll probably never hear the end of this, but...

Maple syrup on any savory breakfast meat. Horrible and nasty. I have to have separate plates for my sausage/bacon and pancakes.

I'm dying here folks!!

This is bliss!!! Sausage and syrup or bacon and syrup or bacon wrapped sausage with syrup is DA BOMB!!!
  • SueGremlin
    Options
    And while I am ranting:

FLAVORED. COFFEE.

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS!? IT'S WRONG AND DISGUSTING! Particularly Hazlenut or French Vanilla.

*ahem* Not that I have a strong opinion about it or anything.
  • SueGremlin
    Options
    This is actually pretty common and a lot of people like it but..pineapple on pizza. It ruins perfectly good pizza for me.

That. And, my father used to combine mac n cheese and a can of vegetable soup. Flippin' disgusting. :sick:
    Eeeeeeeeeew. That's so vile. And I want to try it. I am unsure why.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    poutine

Is that a dirty word?
    Never been to Canada, eh?

Teach me...
    Poutine = french fries, gravy and melty cheese curds. It's a french canadian dish i think, but you can find it all across Canada.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

It's one of the oldest dishes known to man, and was often used in the old days as a quick breakfast, for sick people and the elderly. It's like rice pudding but without the egg. Not that weird really.

I don't have a problem with any combo, but many people here in NYC cringe if you put ketchup on a hotdog.
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    And while I am ranting:

FLAVORED. COFFEE.

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS!? IT'S WRONG AND DISGUSTING! Particularly Hazlenut or French Vanilla.

I LOVE flavored coffee and make my own at home with sugar free syrups or flavored coffee creamer. YUMMMMM!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    And while I am ranting:

FLAVORED. COFFEE.

I looooove my flavored coffee. Trader Joe's Wintry Mix with it's pieces of cloves and cinnamon in it, oh my........
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'll probably never hear the end of this, but...

Maple syrup on any savory breakfast meat. Horrible and nasty. I have to have separate plates for my sausage/bacon and pancakes.

I'm dying here folks!!

This is bliss!!! Sausage and syrup or bacon and syrup or bacon wrapped sausage with syrup is DA BOMB!!!

I just ate supper a minute ago and now I covet Bacon swimming in maple syrup.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Eeeeeeeeeew. That's so vile. And I want to try it. I am unsure why.

I've been known to put a can of cream of chicken soup in my Kraft Mac' N Cheese, at a 1:1 ratio. Pretty good stuff. We also sometimes put hot dogs in as well (cook the dogs, slice them short ways, then toss them in like meatballs). Still love plain old Kraft Macaroni and Cheese though.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My mom used to make the rice with sugar, milk and butter. I haven't had it once since I've been out on my own (a million years now :smile: ) but for some reason it was on my mind the other day.

I think it's wrong to use condiments on french fries- ketchup, mustard, mayo, cheese- fries should be naked with the exception of some salt

Anything with mustard on it

Most things with cheese on them. I like cheese, but not usually on other food

And sugar on grits? That just wrong on so many levels
  • namari
    namari Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh, and ham and.or pineapple on a pizza. This is a violation of common decency.

In NZ thats called a hawaiian pizza its just cheese, ham and pinapple on the base :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    people that eat rice with sugar and milk.

wth...who does this?

It's one of the oldest dishes known to man, and was often used in the old days as a quick breakfast, for sick people and the elderly. It's like rice pudding but without the egg. Not that weird really.

Okay, sorry for the confusion. I'm going to go back and edit all my posts. I'm not talking about rice pudding. I'm talking about just plain cooked rice with butter and sugar over it with milk poured in.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    pizza with thin base...wtf?????????
  • SueGremlin
    Options
    pizza with thin base...wtf?????????
    BLASPHEMY!

Talk to the hand. You must not be a New Yorker.