Replies

• callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    HI aisser :smile:
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I have made a rule no eating past seven for myself! I did great for three weeks and then last night i failed! I had some chips (doh!) at 9PM. But i still counted them and didn't go over my calories. So today is a new day! me-1 eating-0!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I can either say that it is 3/4 failures, or 1/4 successes. Time to focus and get my butt in gear. Isn't that what Mondays are for?

Tonight's cutoff: 7:30!!!!!!!
  • rosemary10
    rosemary10 Posts: 253
    Options
    It's the successes that count! Those 3 days will be lost in the DUST :flowerforyou:
  • nicola_743
    Options
    Hey Dewdrop and Lullabellewoo and all of the other regulars. I am back!! Tonight I will not snack! I will make my dinner my last meal! XxX
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    As lovely as Easter was and having the kids home, I have to get back on track now big time. So far, April has been a bust for this challenge. However, I am not deterred. I went 27 days in a row last month. I can do it again. Tonight will be my new Day 1.
    Good luck to everyone!
    Zaza
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    4 out of 4. The only thing that my dinner was later then usual and heavier (had a stake grilled))) Dinner was at 7.30 pm. But still it is not too bad, I think!:wink:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Callie and Betsy, welcome :flowerforyou:. I go by the rule "the more, the merrier" :wink:, so jump on!
    No food after dinner sounds right to me.

Lulablle, you're one day ahead of Zaza :wink:. Btw, Zaza, welcome back and nice to hear you had a lovely time on Easter, together with your sons. I wonder where teetee is...

I ate a bit past 9 last night, but decided to have just an apple and this time I stuck with it :smile:. So I'll keep on counting.
  • callie365
    Options
    Hey all:smile:

dewdrop Ok thanks... got ya :smile: Tonights my 1st night!

Zaza You set the record? Was that 26 nights? AMAZING!!
  • zaza54
    Options
    Thanks Callie. Avoiding nighttime snacking is what keeps me from gaining weight so I really try to stick to the challenge. I can't beat my 27 night record from last month, but I can still try to get the rest of April.
    Good luck to everyone.
  • Betten
    Betten Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ooohh so 27 nights is the record? I have something to work towards =)
    Today is day two and I WILL not eat past now (7:00).
    So it will be Me-2 Eating Late - 0
  • 5ktorunbyMay
    Options
    Saturday we had company and we ended up not eating until 9:00 pm so there went my 7:30 cut off. I did however not snack after dinner. Sunday I did have zucchini and yellow quash after 7:30. I finished eating it around 8:15. Today is a new day and I am determined to do it this evening because I am seeing results on the scale just from cutting back on nighttime eating.
  • callie365
    Options
    Thanks Callie. Avoiding nighttime snacking is what keeps me from gaining weight so I really try to stick to the challenge. I can't beat my 27 night record from last month, but I can still try to get the rest of April.
    Good luck to everyone.

Didnt want to cheat you that 27th day!! :smile: I think your exactly right... about "Avoiding the nighttime snacking"

Great attitude zaza... yes you will! :smile:
  • Mathteacher7
    Options
    This is one of my big struggles. We eat dinner early... around 5pm or 6pm yet I don't go to bed until 10pm. I really want a piece of cheese and crackers, but I will settle for a cup of mixed berry tea.:drinker:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    FINALLY!!!! I did it!!! So that means I have 2 successes in April so far. Now for another success tonight. 7:00.
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. im signing up for this months challenge... evening snacking is a real issue for me.. when the kids go to bed my attention wanders to my tummy.. and the nibbly things the kids like to eat.. breadsticks.. dips.. and all the nawtii things i shouldnt. My cut off time is going to be 7.30pm.. just before bedtime stories :O)

Good luck guys

Nikki x
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am such a slacker. I've been MIA so long, the topic has even changed. I have to get back on my posting ball. It just sucks with the whole time difference thing, my day ending as everyone else is beginning. I'm pretty good at not snacking after dinner, and if I allow myself a little dessert, it's always before 730 pm. So, I'm in for the April Challenge.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    teetee - it amazes me how much you have gotten your life under control with your strength, weight loss, and self-control. You rock girl!!!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    wow, lots of determined ppl here, welcome, everyone :flowerforyou:
    5ktorun, I think you've got a really good start there. You addapted very well to the circumstances. Also good to see that you're working on improving. :flowerforyou:
    mathteacher, you might want to start small. From 5 to 10 you might end up starving and this is dangerous - if you're too determined, you run into the trouble of going to bed with a growling stomach. If you give up, you might stuff your face. I have a suggestion: plan some healthy snack around 7. A bit of protein with a fruit - if you have it under control, nothing wrong with a snack after dinner. Just make sure you fix a cut-off and stay strong from that point on.
    lulabelle, glad to see you back on track - good to have you back in the game :wink:.

I know I've missed some people, but I read your posts and was happy to see how inspiring you all are, ladies! (do we have any guys in the team? I think we had one or two, but lost them on the way - maybe you girls can get you hubs to join :laugh:)

I was STRONG last night, yeah! Did not eat after 8, actually (did fancy something around 10, but decided today's food will be tastier if I'll stick to my plan :wink:)
  • zaza54
    Options
    Hi everyone-
    I am back on track. Last night was my Day 1. :happy:
    I feel like I have to stick w/this if for no other reason I'd be embarrassed not to after all the recognition you've given me for going 27 days in a row. :blushing: Thank you everyone for your support and positive reinforcement. It feels so much better than going to bed uncomfortable after late night snacking.
    So think positive - we can all do this!!!!
    Zaza