I have strong feelings

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    And I'm just here to quietly observe the thread with great interest and take notes on a select few who will soon be receiving anonymous invitations to a secret cabal.

I had to Google "cabal".

Shame on me.
    <<--Reads the word "cabal" as "carnal" and yells "HORALE!!!"
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    decides to announce i'm leaving the thread to save face.

a sarcastic :flowerforyou:

deletes my account because i'm so butthurt.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Anybody else look at OP's pic and think he looks like aladdin without the vest?

DAMN YOU! Now that you say that.......O.O
    :P

I wonder if the OP (@emanyalpsid) would hate me if I started calling him Aladdin...hmmmmmmmm
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    And I'm just here to quietly observe the thread with great interest and take notes on a select few who will soon be receiving anonymous invitations to a secret cabal.

I had to Google "cabal".

Shame on me.

me too
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    decides to announce i'm leaving the thread to save face.

a sarcastic :flowerforyou:

deletes my account because i'm so butthurt.

Waits for a new account to be created :P
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I have extremely strong feelings about a controversial topic.

I have read absolutely no research or even news articles about research that has been conducted. I don't have any direct experience with the subject nor do I know anyone who has (that I'm aware of).

Because of this, there is nothing that conflicts with my very strong feelings on the matter, and anything you bring up or try to throw in my face is just a whole bunch of arm-waving and distraction and I don't need to go read YOUR links just so you can try to prove me wrong. Morans.

I can't see your argument. I am too busy being frustrated with how you spelled moron. How ironic.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    I don't understand why you all are insisting in WASTING MY TIME!! 6 pages of this controversial topic is really making my brain hurt. Good thing I don't think with my brain.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Not having anything to say, I post anyway to resolve the emotions generated by reading all this.

Haaaaa. I had to post this.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Can't we all just get along? There is so much negativity on MFP lately. "insert god quote here"
    Friend requests everybody to make sure not to miss any of the drama.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    I have read none of the previous posts but I will echo what at least five of them say almost verbatim.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    I have read none of the previous posts but I will echo what at least five of them say almost verbatim.
    Makes sure you know this has already been said.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Women should stay fat, I mean curvy!!!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    I will steal an MFP meme and write "just break up"

Eta: sees it's been done and will edit to say "you beat me to it"
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    I'm going to make a witty and insightful post that a bunch of people will agree with and quote.

x100

x1000

xInfinity

I WIN!!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I've only read through the first page, and plan to read the rest soon...

...but before that, I'm making a post where I guess about some potential developments (that unbeknownst to me have already been raised on page two and resolved by page four) but my comment on the issue will now be responded to by "last page first readers" as if pages one through five never existed.

I will come back later and edit this post, but by then, the rehashed damage will have already been done.

ETA: comments about state of emotions on this thread, perhaps reference Anchorman on the speed with which it escalated. Make witty reference to minor detail made by someone with whom I disagreed as my parting shot. Self righteously indignant parting comment about how I'm done with this thread (and will nonetheless refresh this page a hundred times in the next hour).
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member

...but before that, I'm making a post where I guess about some potential developments (that unbeknownst to me have already been raised on page two and resolved by page four) but my comment on the issue will now be responded to by "last page first readers" as if pages one through five never existed.

I will come back later and edit this post, but by then, the rehashed damage will have already been done.

I will respond with righteous indignation, call you every epithet I know and declare myself more knowledgeable and empathetic than you. I will then read pages one through five, and edit my post to say you should have read the whole post before wasting everyone's time. I will then call you a noob and insult your mother.
  • jofjltncb6
    I will inadvertently reply to my post instead of edit it. Will then change the mistake to a single period:

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member

I will respond with righteous indignation, call you every epithet I know and declare myself more knowledgeable and empathetic than you. I will then read pages one through five, and edit my post to say you should have read the whole post before wasting everyone's time. I will then call you a noob and insult your mother.

I like you!
  • jofjltncb6
    Instead of directly responding to the attack on my character, I will wait for my friends to jump in and defend me. If it takes them more than five minutes...okay, fine, three...I will whine about it on my wall.

F5

F5

F5

ETA: Instead, I *immediately* whined about it on my wall. Waits for posse.
  • jofjltncb6

Gives up on friends helping him out.

Goes off on diatribe about people thinking they own the internet and that they can dictate how others should behave. Makes absolutely no reference to OP or anything other than this person and her poor behavior.