Who ate like a BOSS today?

Options

Replies

• hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    3 days of craziness... but tomorrow a new day. Amazing you guys actually tracked everything! Inspiring focused crew here...
    Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Had a huge blowout dinner on the military base here today. I have a takeout box with 2 slices of pumpkin pie, 1 slice of apple pie, and 1 slice of pecan pie. Thats on top of the 2 Christmas dinners and pie I have already ate...

:embarassed:
  • BigTnew
    BigTnew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    After was all was said and done, I stepped on the scale and the base cracked. I'll weigh in again next year...
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. Didn't log anything, didn't count anything, didn't think about it at all. LOVED IT. :)

Merry Christmas!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm netting over 3000 calories today. lol. I destroyed it. Thats more than two days worth of calories for me
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry mate, I did some training on xmas morning as my family fark's around all morning anyway :tongue:

Xmas day estimate of around 6000-7000cals I'd say. That could be conservative. No idea really. But lots :smile:
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've had 5 Christmas meals total....lol. I ate what i wanted...but i don't think i even ate that much..BUT i must have not been eating enough calories before because I've actually felt "skinny" these past few days...haha.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Two weeks of minimal logging and up six or seven pounds.....had to give myself some sort of goal for my new years resolution! Anywhoo Merry Christmas!!!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I ate below 2800, but that was more than 300 below my recommended intake after my *kitten*-kicking workout today!!!! hehehe
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about 4000 so far. The night is young, though ;)
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No holding back here!! Enjoyed every bite:)
  • Ekng
    Ekng Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Over 4,000 just with cookies and cheesecake. My favorite " if every day was like today in 5 weeks you'd weigh 270 lbs" good thing I got 10 minute trainer for a present
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Was just logging while drinking wine, which is always a good idea. Since reading this thread I decided to go have another butter tart. F*** yes. Thank you.

Merry F**king Christmas!!!
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was our get together. My mother-in-law is from Texas, and is an amazing ****ing cook. She also makes this delicious concoction thats a blueberry jelly or paste or something with cream cheese on top?

I ate like four servings. OMG. So good. <3<3
    I'd bet I was 1k to 2k over yesterday, but it was SO WORTH IT. :D
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Today I did awesome, but yesterday I was nearly 2000 calories over! I'm hoping to have willpower tomorrow, but we are doing an Italian fest and I just love it!
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I did a more or less normal day until lunch, when I opened presents (cookies). I would guess I've consumed about 3500 to 4000 today, but its not showing in my diary ... simply because I either don't remember or don't know how to log it. I should probably just do a blank add 1500 calories.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I've been off the wagon since my hubby's 40th birthday party on 15th dec! i've just been kicking back and not logging or counting a thing. and ive been eating mostly chocolate and drinking mostly wine! i know i've gained a bit, but i don't really care. i've just been enjoying a good break.

i've prob been about 5000cals over a week since then- but who am i kidding? i don't have a clue!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I ate like a pig, took a scheduled rest day besides the December Squat Challenge, and feel bloated right now but not guilty b/c I know tomorrow I'm back to "normal". Dad wanted meatloaf for Christmas dinner (my first time since 2005 besides turkey meatloaf lol), mashed potatoes (first time eating those in a year), cauliflower, carrots, brown gravy, chocolates and cookies today lol.

No guilt...Dad's health is declining and I wanted to enjoy every bit of my time with my folks and every bite of "his" dinner!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I ate what I wanted and enjoyed every bite, but did not eat even close to what you guys did. I was stuffed with what I did eat. And dishes are done so no messing anymore dishes up with going back.
  • mrsmark2010
    Options
    Not a darn clue how many calories I consumed. Planned to workout but I've been too full all day to be able to work out. Yesterday wasn't good either, but I attempted to log it. Tomorrow is another day and I will be back on track, until New Year's Eve. Dinner was chips and queso dip with fudge, mint oreo truffles and some salted caramel pretzel bars. The truffles and fudge was breakfast too. And I still had to listen to my mom talk about how much I don't eat.