What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options

Replies

• thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I don't blame food, I blame myself. Still do everyday, it's the only thing that keeps me going
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Any and all fast food. I would eat McDonald's twice in a day sometimes! Also, regular coke..I've come to love diet though.

Me too with the McDonalds twice a day. Especially years ago when I was going to school at night. :(
    I learned my lesson but only after gaining way too much weight.
  • Ice cream...
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Any foods that I ate that put me over my TDEE.

There is no bad food - there is only too much food.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Typical dinner options included:
    #1) Double Whopper, chicken Sandwich, King Size Value meal, with a diet coke. (about 2060 calorie meal)
    #2) Large Papa Johns pepperoni pizza (whole pizza, 2790 calories, includes garlic butter dipping sauce)

And don't forget 5 or 6 beers on friday and Saturday night. Anywhere between 700 and 1200 calories there.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    As a kid, I would blame Pop Tarts, Ding Dongs, and ice cream. As an adult, I would blame pasta, tortilla chips, and ice cream. But in reality, I blame myself. Those foods didn't force themselves down my throat.
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I don't blame the foods.....I blame me for putting too much of each of the foods in my belly!
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sallllllllllllllllt....... SALLLLT!!! How I love salt. I blame my dad. "Hey, look at this. Just put a little of this tiny snow on your food until you can see it and it tastes delicious!" *sigh*
  • calisunrise
    Options
    chips and alcohol mostly. and pizza
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Sugar. In any form. I LOVE sugar!!!!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Ice cream...

Same here. My husband and I are both Ice Cream addicts. All summer long we had it for supper at least 3 nights a week. And we're talkin' the richest, highest calorie stuff you can imagine! I'd get the "kiddie" size, but even that was almost a full cup!

Ice cream was the gun, but my decision to eat so much of something I KNEW wasn't good for me in those quantities was the bullets.
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I blame Alcohol
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream.

Any Kind: Dairy, Soy, Coconut.. you name it!

:love:
  • er03bald
    er03bald Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Pasta and Cheese love them both and they both hate me :)
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    I blame the Jalapeno Popper. 230 cals per 3 poppers...
    I smoked some Jalapeno poppers for our Christmas gathering yesterday. Stuffed with cream cheese, a mini sausage and wrapped in bacon. They are delicious. I think they are about 210 cals each.

Regarding the food that made me fat, probably too much fast food, too much milk and cookies.
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    bread is my no1, followed by pastry!
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Proccessed anything.
  • Infauna
    Options
    I don't blame any food. I blame my lack of knowledge of calories, serving sizes and my lack of exercise in the past for my weight gain.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    ice cream... now i cant eat it any more..
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Everything. However, ice cream was my weakness. I still eat it often lol just not as much in one sitting.