What food do you blame for making you fat?

Options

Replies

• tiffyt2003
    Options
    CHOCOLATE EVERYTHING!!!
  • achilefuofh
    achilefuofh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well obviously, we all know that we're all to blame for being unhealthy (and probably unhappy) at one time or another. But....if I could pass the buck to some of the foods I used to indulge on regularly....

-Chili's Southwest eggrolls and strawberry margaritas
    - Late-night Mexican food runs in college
    - Chipotle way too often for lunch when I got my first job out of college
    - Drinking Gatorade like it was water
    - Kolache Factory Hot Polish
    - Little Caesar's Hot 'N Readys
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    oh my, brie, bread, licorice (the black salty stuff), chocolate, sweets of all kinds, potato chips, cookies. Ugh!

I still induldge in the licorice though :)
  • BrattyNatty
    BrattyNatty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The edible kind. UGGGHH!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Anything made with WHEAT!!!! It doesn't matter if it's whole grain or not, I still ate waaaay too much of it.. homemade breads, pizza, spaghetti, cakes, pita chips... oh yes and I used to actually just boil up cracked wheat and eat it with Molasses for breakfast wheat for every meal in some form.. and the more I ate the more I wanted. Unbeknownst to me one of the ways it was making me fat was by giving me joint problems which was hindering my exercising.. I've been wheat free for about a month now and WOW what a difference! None of my joints ache even after standing for long hours at work. Wheat is addictive poison to my body, I never want to go back to including wheat in my diet. I hear a lot about "wheat free" as being just another fad..... maybe it is.. all I know is that I'm pain-free since giving it up.
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    I think its funny when someone says "Nothing is my weakness Im perfectly healthy and skinny and glorious"LOL please believe me you put a warm brownie sprinkled with powdered sugar in front of me and I will dive in butt naked! lol
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Fast food, soda & chips.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    All the foods all the time!
    Well, not fast food; never was a fan.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    McDonalds (I used to work there) and my last bf's amazing cooking!
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    McDonald's is a weakness for me too! I work there and have for the past three or so years. And no, I am not always sick of it.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    donuts and BK whoppers
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    anything that I can demolish, so stuff like pizza, cookies, and beer. The latter is not that hard to just have 1 or 2, but who the f buys a bag of oreos to just consume 1-2 a day ?!?!?
  • tyraskanks_
    Options
    hahaha. Not me. I have to eat like five or six cookies if I eat cookies. -.-;;

I love avocados. Yes, they are good for you, but they are rather high in fat. I tend to eat a whole avocado in one sitting because I don't want to eat half of a brown one :P
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I comfort ate when I had depression, and I ate just about anything, but my weakness has always been chocolate, sweet foods, cakes etc..
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    GOSH
    If it were this easy ...just identify the ONE food that made you fat and don't eat it again ...EVER

fat problem solved
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I blame that food that passes my lips....with a little help from my hands....:bigsmile:
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    only chips is my greatest addict
  • Probably bread, since one slice of toast easily turns into six or eight. :embarassed:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Anything sugar.