nearing the end of 2012... *biggest MFP Pet Peeves*?

Options

Replies

• sundevil5138
    Options
    Adds from random dudes whose entire FL consists of hot chicks in their 20s

THIS x10000000000!

and the day after they friend you they send you pics of their junk........I am NOT impressed.

This last part actually happens? Mind = blown

Also, pet peeve, people who add you and then add no support
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    or the losers that FR without a comment? douche-lords!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    people not on your FL sending messages and rating you on a 1 to 10 scale, WTF? Where the hell did that come from?:noway:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    the "rate the person" are you serious...go to match.com if thats what your looking for!!!
  • _KATzMeow
    Options
    the "rate the person" are you serious...go to match.com if thats what your looking for!!!

yep, this is why I don't post my picture anymore.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

I rate you a 10! :P
  • deebrew6
    deebrew6 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like the see the number of calories burned with my ST exercises on the tracker. That should count for something!
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Live and let live i say ... :wink:
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Forum threads that ask to rate, date, marry, best thing about...etc. the person above you.

That's got to be the very bottom.

oh how I agree!!!!
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    People who post that they are doing 700-800 calorie burns but only post the 900calories worth of salads and protein drinks... Then they say : "Why am I not losing weight?"

Honestly, who are they trying to fool?
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    1. The fact that everything is divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. What about 2nd breakfast???
    2. Those people in the threads that turn everything into a rant/argument. I swear, with some people I could say, "great job. You are amazing," and they would jump my *kitten*
    3. Not being able to hit a "like" button on somebody's profile comment.
    4. People that complain about threads that they don't like. Seriously, if you don't want to rate people or do the whole date/marry/hookup vote thing, then stay off of that effing thread and stop your batching.
    5. Men who friend you and then try to get you to do the "cyber sex" thing. There are websites for that, and those girls are getting paid. What makes you think that I want to talk dirty to a random guy, much less for free.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Watching grown adults act like bullies on a playground. And we wonder why our society's schools are full of bullies? Look at their parents.

This! Arguing with people on the internet is about as useful as chocolate fireguard...
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    The whole calorie counting and exercise thing... it's sorta annoying.

:)
  • yesmikan
    yesmikan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The fact that you can't choose to have your days logged in overall, as opposed to days in a row. I don't always log before midnight,
    You can try changing your timezone in the options to a later zone so that your days roll over at 5 am (or whatever time you want). That's what I did. Kind of a ghetto hack but it works. I got tired of having to hit the "back" button just because I missed midnight by a few minutes.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Adds from random dudes whose entire FL consists of hot chicks in their 20s

THIS x10000000000!

and the day after they friend you they send you pics of their junk........I am NOT impressed.

This last part actually happens? Mind = blown

Also, pet peeve, people who add you and then add no support

Wow, I can't believe hat happens either. But then I am not a hot chik in my 20s :).
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This happened yesterday, I binged on ice cream, foot long subway and fish n chips with my fiance as it was boxing day :laugh:
    I logged it all and one of my friends commented "wtg nice work"... It was obviously not "nice work"
    So yeah, people who just comment for commenting sake.
  • _KATzMeow
    Options

I rate you a 10! :P

"like" you always make me purr!
    you are privileged, you are on my FL.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    1. The fact that everything is divided into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. What about 2nd breakfast???

You can go into your settings and re-organzie/re-label what you record. It's under setting--->diary settings---->Meal Names
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Mine would be without a doubt...... people who add me and never say a word to me. What is this Myspace circa 2006?

Lol yes. Although I've probably done it too, oops :smokin:

The only thing I don't like about MFP is that the website version doesn't have the macro pie chart, or avg. weekly calorie graph, like the mobile version does. Otherwise, no complaints!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    People who only do cardio and complain about their physique...