Anyone else fall off the wagon in December?

Options

Replies

• Beyond_Value
    Beyond_Value Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Totally.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My exercise was great up until last weekend through Tuesday. My eating has been plain awful, but it's once a year and I'm in this for the long haul. I forgive myself for not having the restraint I'd like to have and I will move on. I try never to stray too far and never to get too hard on myself.
    We can't change what we've already done. Upward and onward!

*Edit to change my "to" to "too". :wink:
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I did but hopefully back on track until New Year Eve when we are out for a chinese
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Just remember, it's a Holiday. Not a holiweek, or a holimonth. It's ok to blow it for one day, that won't hurt you. It's when you keep doing it that gets you in trouble.
    It's not about what you ate yesterday, it's about what you eat today. Right?
  • WIbeliever
    WIbeliever Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's not about what you ate yesterday, it's about what you eat today. Right?

I really like this, nice reminder thank you
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    No not really I just did my normal exercise routine and just ate kinda what I wanted and logged. I was so busy up until the 23rd with work that I was kinda too tired to really have the energy to over indulge LOL
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pretty bad..i was good maybe the first week of this month, and used the holidays as an excuse to binge/eat the last few weeks and up 10lbs. Not fun. I plan to turn things around.
  • astuteliz
    Options
    I fell off a little, but not as badly as I would have if I wasn't on MFP! The holiday drinks were my undoing . and the little finger foods that they give out at office functions. ( I had little way of really knowing what was in those). I also stopped my regular cycling for a few days, but I like to think I mad up for that with the mad shopping, holiday housecleaning and cleaning that ensued. but I am not discouraged. i will get back on track !
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did! BIG time. But I adopted the no gain, no loss attitude and have still been logging my calories dilegently which has helped to keep me in check. I have been going over regularly, but have managed to maintain my weight. The work begins again this weekend - once we clear out the leftovers! LOL
    :drinker:
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    DXtLz2tF5K-2.png
    I didn't just fall off the wagon, it came back and ran me over!! Sure was fun :) but now it's time to get back on track.
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds this Christmas...and i felt so bad I did a bit of internet shopping and bought INSANITY to get me back into routine :D

Its crazy how guilty you can feeling from eating bad for 3 days! not to mention sluggish, tied etc...but ITS CHRISTMAS...IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE A YEAR!!! god only knows, I might die tomorrow and this could be my last Christmas so I'm going to enjoy it.

4 more days of December left..and in January we all start afresh...WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Me.. Gained 15lbs! Ugh... Way to many "leftovers" around the house too. Luckly the wife and kids are home so hopefully they will help clean out all the "bad stuff".
  • SunshineDecember
    SunshineDecember Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, so glad to see I'm not the only one! I've been seriously longing for all the festivities to end, so I can get back on track... which really sucks. I want to enjoy the holidays, but when I keep feeling like a failure, it's pretty hard. But it's definitely good to know I'm not alone, and that come January, I won't be the only one getting on the wagon again :) So glad to have found this community!
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Iam guilty and have been sentenced for falling off the wagon. But I can say this "The best thing about faliing is the ability to get back up and step over that rock that tripped you up the first time."
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    chocolate for breakfast.....
  • a_drienneeee
    a_drienneeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I took a week off because of christmas but now i'm back and better than ever. I like knowing that I wasn't the only one(:
  • charleneagilmore
    charleneagilmore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am dancing around the wagon

Well- that still burns calories, doesn't it? Ha!
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, so glad to see I'm not the only one! I've been seriously longing for all the festivities to end, so I can get back on track... which really sucks. I want to enjoy the holidays, but when I keep feeling like a failure, it's pretty hard. But it's definitely good to know I'm not alone, and that come January, I won't be the only one getting on the wagon again :) So glad to have found this community!

THIS IS ME, WORD FOR WORD!!!
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've had a rough few months, really!