Bikini Babes - March 2010

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    thanks sjmay - I'm trying to look forward.

I did clean out my closet - as per the last challenge and there was quite a bit of stuff that was too big.

I went for a walk through town. It has been raining pretty hard, but it WAS good to get out of the house. I'm a housewife and on-line student, so I don't get out enough. I've also been drinking all of my water. I usually do okay with water, I just forget occasionally, so it is good to have a week where I focus on it.

Last week I started a new weight routine. It is KICKING my butt. I can't remember when I've been so sore. I like it, though, I think I've finally started a program that will give me some real progress. Been doing the Firm, but I think I've peaked on those videos.

Good luck all.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i got my bikini from ebay today it's beautiful, but i have alot to do to make my body look good in that suit. good luck everyone on tomorrow's weigh in. plus happy easter ladies.
  • jlbay
    Options
    SW - 190
    LW - 160.5
    CW - 162
    GW - 135

Ok, starting to freak out a little. I kept my food diary, was at or under calories, and exercised for the last two weeks, but I keep going up on scale!! Still, my jeans fit better and I thought I looked smaller. I started a heavy weight lifting regime, so I kinda didn't panic this am on the scales. I went and got my tape measure and, sure enough, my waist is 1.25 inches smaller!! (I had measured right before I started the weight training). Don't know what's going on, but I'm trying to keep perspective - I'm getting smaller, but the scale just isn't showing it yet.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    starting 226
    last week 170.8
    this week 171.8
    bb 185.6
    goal 126
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    It's the same for me, jlbay! I started heavy lifting this week, and my weight is the same as last week... but my waist is smaller. Hey, I'll take it!
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Argh, I seem to be hitting a plateau. Can't get these 5 pounds off.

LW: 152.4
    CW: 155

jlbay, Amanda, I know what you guys mean! I've increased my workout intensity, been eating good (well, this easter long weekend is going to be a write off!) But seems these 5 pounds won't move :(
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    SW: 191
    LW: 190
    CW: 192.5
    BB GW: 170

Going, going, UP!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. I forgot to weigh in this weekend. It was a busy one, so I'll just let it slide this time. I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I know I did, but I think I enjoyed the candy a little much. At least the holidays that bring all the good seasonal candy out are over for a while now!! It'll definately make it easier to stick to my plan without that stuff!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope the weigh in went well! I just got back from my vacation and it was great! I only put on 1 - 2 lbs, some of that is probably water weight too. I also wasn't on my scale, so it's about there. I will weigh myself once I have access to my scale on Wednesday to access the damage. Hopefully though - the change in my schedule for a week and now going back to calorie counting will throw my body back into a fat burning machine! :smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend! No loss for me this week. I didn't do to great with exercising or eating right this weekend and TOM is coming. I am focused now and ready to stay on track. I have to go to wedding in 3 weeks so I would like to be in the 130's by then. Have a good week everyone!!!!
  • jlbay
    Options
    Well, Easter was a bit of a disaster - but I expected that. I didn't have dinner because I ate so much for Easter brunch.

However, I've been exercising and sticking to my diet every other day. I won't be home this Saturday to post. So, I'll either post my weight tomorrow or when I get back on Monday. Then the next weekend is my friend's wedding - don't know how much weight I'll lose over these next two weeks of travel, but going to try to at least keep up my exercise and not go overboard on food.

That leaves me a little over 7 weeks until my Greek vacation. I figure I have to lose 2 lbs per week before I'm wearing a bikini. Yikes! That will be hard as I am in my last 25 lbs. Still, I'm going to continue to hit the weights HARD. I've decided I can live with a little extra flesh if my muscles are toned. That's my plan for the last two months!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Going home for Easter weekend was a terrible, terrible idea! I wasn't able to weigh myself, but I know I overdid it with the calories and under did it with the exercise. I hurt my back lifting a table on Friday, which has slowed down my movement, but it's slowly getting better. Today I'm back on track though! Gotta work hard to be able to face the scale THIS weekend!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just a quick note to let you know that I am planning on having the results up today. I have been so busy with Easter and work, yuck! Sorry for the delay!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I guess that there are not any results this week, but that's ok. We'll keep on moving! I am starting a new post for April, and I have a new idea for the next two weeks, so follow the link below to continue....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/90218-bikini-babes-april
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey ladies, I have really been slacking off lately so I went and ordered a new bikini to hang up in my room and really motivate myself to get back on track! hope everyone had a good weekend!