Let the booze times roll!

Options

Replies

• sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Hate to agree with the woman in a patriotic bikini who can't write or spell worth ****, but let's keep it nice people. You can laugh about having sex with female clowns or one-armed ladies, but just remember that they are people too. Doesn't make the OP a pig and I don't think 80% of men just want to have sex with anything with a vagina, but if you had a family member or friend that had one arm or if you were a one-armed person and someone started to talk about how CRAZY it was to have sex with a one armed person, think about how that would make you feel. Female clowns and people missing limbs deserve sex lives too. :)

I totally agree. I think the OP was doing his patriotic duty by helping out the one-armed female clown. And for the record I hate clowns.
  • banks89202
    Options
    Zac Brown...I'm glad you took one for the team!! whoot!:drinker:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Maybe the clown had both arms when they went to bed. . . .Maybe the OP is coyote ugly. . anyone ever thing of that!? Hmmmm?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    OMG! THE HUMANITY! THIS IS TERRIBLE!

OH THANK GOD! There was another diet 7-up in the back of the fridge...phew...

x makes another diet 7 & 7 and re-adjusts chair x

ok...
    let's see
    clown sex
    liking ColdPlay means I'm gay...

I am so confused about my gay status! I am trying to embrace my new status, but I pretty much think SUNSNSTATHEAR is hot...I want him... I don't wannna girllll!!!! x starts crying x I would like to have...right now...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

ok...
    let's see
    clown sex

I am so confused about my gay status! I am trying to embrace my new status, but I pretty much think SUNSNSTATHEAR is hot...I want him... I don't wannna girllll!!!! x starts crying x I would like to have...right now...

I have it on great authority that Sun likes 100 year old females.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

ok...
    let's see
    clown sex

Liking Coldplay only means you are gay if you are dude. . . just fyi. .Girls are allowed to like Coldplay and not be gay. If you are girl It's enjoyment of K.D. Lang that signals you're gay.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?

Dear brittanyMIAbrittany,

Right here, you insinuated that both myself and VKaylor are easy sluts.

So really, stuff a sock in your indignation.

And enough with the text-speak. It's making me stabby.

Sincerely,

RushBabe214
  • Jonesingmucho
    Options
    Liking Coldplay only means you are gay if you are dude. . . just fyi. .Girls are allowed to like Coldplay and not be gay. If you are girl It's enjoyment of K.D. Lang that signals you're gay.

Oooooohhhhh! Awesome!

How you doin Car? :love:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Options

IN! Oh yeah!
    bow chicka wow wow

x ready the fr x lol
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    lol....im not conceited how was this conceited.. and also haha u 2 ladies probably have no idea how life works u just been kept inside a little bubble ur entire lives... ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?... listen girl with the short black hair.. u are VERY confrontational.. how old r u?... 35?... at what age will u grow up and accept everyone has different opinions?.. u dont have to attack everyone around u because u hate urself.. if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION.. i wasnt directing it to either of u... are u 2 ladies male?.. are u 2 ladies the ones who are saying u had sex with a clown and someone with no arm...? no?.. oh ok.. then stay out of it... :)
    i believe in girl power and i am sooooooo sick of hearing men disrespect woman.

You are the ANTITHESIS of "girl power". You were so quick to immediately start scorning, judging, and then mocking two other women for playing along with the joke. You even managed to get in a jab about their sexual priorities - nice. That's enlightened.

(To which this thread is. A joke. A tasteless one, sure, but a joke nonetheless.)

Someone who does that is NOT a friend to women. For the love of all that is holy - and Betty Freidan and Gloria Steinbeck and any woman who has ever fought for feminism - take your "girl power" and properly shove it up "your girl flower." I have no patience for women like you.
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    lol....im not conceited how was this conceited.. and also haha u 2 ladies probably have no idea how life works u just been kept inside a little bubble ur entire lives... ur the types where the men come first before anything.. right?... listen girl with the short black hair.. u are VERY confrontational.. how old r u?... 35?... at what age will u grow up and accept everyone has different opinions?.. u dont have to attack everyone around u because u hate urself.. if anything be nice and nice things will happen to u.. its karma.. if ur feeding bad energy than that is what u will get back.. if i think this guy is a PIG than THATS MY OPINION.. i wasnt directing it to either of u... are u 2 ladies male?.. are u 2 ladies the ones who are saying u had sex with a clown and someone with no arm...? no?.. oh ok.. then stay out of it... :)

You are the ANTITHESIS of "girl power". You were so quick to immediately start scorning, judging, and then mocking two other women for playing along with the joke. You even managed to get in a jab about their sexual priorities - nice. That's enlightened.

(To which this thread is. A joke. A tasteless one, sure, but a joke nonetheless.)

Someone who does that is NOT a friend to women. For the love of all that is holy - and Betty Freidan and Gloria Steinbeck and any woman who has ever fought for feminism - take your "girl power" and properly shove it up "your girl flower." I have no patience for women like you.

1/2 a point off for Gloria Steinbeck (it's Steinem) but....other than that....I love you! In a non-gay way, of course.

*Disclaimer* - Not that there's anything wrong with that....
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

IN! Oh yeah!
    bow chicka wow wow

x ready the fr x lol

I feel so dirty . . . and I'm okay with that!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, damn. Noted, and thank you! It will help me not sound like an idiot next time I name drop her, :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

So glad I'm your friend
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

Oooooohhhhh! Awesome!

How you doin Car? :love:

I'm rocking out to a ColdPlay / K.D. Lang duet. . f*in' A!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Taking it easy tonight.. I've been downing Jack and Cokes for the last couple weekends. My liver needs a break.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i believe in girl power and i am sooooooo sick of hearing men disrespect woman.

:drinker:
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

1/2 a point off for Gloria Steinbeck (it's Steinem) but....other than that....I love you! In a non-gay way, of course.

Gloria Stenbeck wrote "Of Mice and Myn". . I think. . maybe not.
  • RushBabe214
    Options
    Ooooh, damn. Noted, and thank you! It will help me not sound like an idiot next time I name drop her, :laugh:

You're welcome! :laugh:
  • RushBabe214
    Options

Gloria Stenbeck wrote "Of Mice and Women". . I think. . maybe not.

LOL!
This discussion has been closed.