Friends with benifits

Replies

• Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Like a lot of people on here, I would have said go for it if it weren't for the combination of the teacher/student relationship AND her age. If it had been one or the other, it wouldn't have been an issue. However, the combination of the two is damn near fatal because it wouldn't be a scenario you could easily walk away from; unless, of course, you don't mind quitting your job. If she had been your really hot student who was a bit older, then I'd say go for it because I'd be more confident she'd be able to keep it discreet. If she were a hot 21 year old who you met anywhere other than your work place, I'd say go for it because if it doesn't work out you can cut ties and not worry about running into each other. However, as two other posters mentioned: 1.) She's more likely to talk/brag about it, might mention it to the wrong person and word WILL get around and 2.) at 21 she might be an adult legally, but still very young emotionally and most likely to become very clingy if the sex happens too frequently and/or needy and insecure if it doesn't happen frequently enough.

All that being said, I'm sure you'll go for it anyway since you find her really really really hot, but at least you've been warned. You'll learn from your own experience and discover it wasn't really worth it. I could be wrong and hope that I am for your sake!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Confession...we've kissed :/

Waiting on confession part 2- she's asleep in your bed and asked for a drawer.

You forgot to add she's pregnant and asking for a ring on her finger..or is that part 3....I can't remember if that is part 3 or the ankle smashing scene in Misery.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Whenever I read "confession" its always sung by Usher...
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    At 21...I fell in love with everyone. Seriously. Its gonna end badly.
    sorry - I remember being 21 too.
    she's probably doing mash-ups of your pictures to see what your babies look like...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    she's probably doing mash-ups of your pictures to see what your babies look like...

Creeeeppppyyyyy

thumbs_creepy_gif.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member

lol- true story.
    You should probably check her browser history for adiamondisforever.com
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    HEY, where'd you get my baby pics?!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member

^^^ LOL
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member

And writing "Mrs. Intrepidity" about a hundred times in cute little pink hearts.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member

Tap Dat Azz ! :laugh:

Nah , Seriously leave it alone
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    I've had two such relationships in my life, and they were both really awesome. In both cases, we were on the same page and just had a good time...nobody got hurt...just had a good time. We're all still friends to this day, though there are no longer any benefits other than being really good friends.
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member

LMAO... I have a couple "mash-up" photos from when I was dating a girl around that age; I'm so happy my actual kids don't look like mutants.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member

Waiting on confession part 2- she's asleep in your bed and asked for a drawer.

Hahaha...exactly what I was thinking!!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member

I LOL'ed so hard!
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    sounds like someones had experience with this! haa.

experience? more like nightmares lol.

FWB is a game of Russian roulette, eventually the gun goes off.
  • Well it''s not my job to judge anyone. But I certainly would not participate in a friends with benefits relationship; nor would I feel comfortable dating someone who had done it in the past.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Whenever I read "confession" its always sung by Usher...

This. Every time this.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I would probably develop feelings, but would give it a try if the sex was incredible.
  • sounds like someones had experience with this! haa.

experience? more like nightmares lol.
    Haa, sounds like it!
  • Ummm you guys are scaring me. I did see a binder in her car the other day, one she uses at college, it had a picture of me and her at a crossfit challenge. Didn't think much about it cause there were a few other pics under the plastic...but there was a heart kind of by my pic now that I think about it.
This discussion has been closed.