Friends with benifits

Options

Replies

• dmandrews1
    Options
    Whenever I read "confession" its always sung by Usher...

Haa, I was thinking the same thing. Next confession she's gonna have one on the way! Be careful!
  • kairsme
    Options
    Here is sort of a twisted view...you obviously want to hook up with her despite all the reasons you should not(which probably fuel that fire in the first place), you already know the best case scenario, so let's look at some worst case scenarios:

1)her parents find out that you have slept with their daughter and have no intentions of committing to her in a real way--if they no longer want a relationship with you, is that a serious problem?

2) she tells everyone, and your boss finds out--would you get fired? Would you get more clients who are hoping at a instructor fantasy?

3) she falls for you--you aren't interested in a relationship, you break it off--no more friendship, and she stops attending your classes

4) sex isn't so crazy, she drops you, and tells the class of lack luster lovin'...

Run over these questions.
    I think if you won't get fired or sued when people find out, you should just go for it.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Ummm you guys are scaring me. I did see a binder in her car the other day, one she uses at college, it had a picture of me and her at a crossfit challenge. Didn't think much about it cause there were a few other pics under the plastic...but there was a heart kind of by my pic now that I think about it.

9.5/10 on the troll thread.

Outstanding sir.
  • dmandrews1
    Options
    Ummm you guys are scaring me. I did see a binder in her car the other day, one she uses at college, it had a picture of me and her at a crossfit challenge. Didn't think much about it cause there were a few other pics under the plastic...but there was a heart kind of by my pic now that I think about it.
    [/quote

I hate to laugh at your misfortune, but this is too funny not to laugh!
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    At 21...I fell in love with everyone. Seriously. Its gonna end badly.
    sorry - I remember being 21 too.
    she's probably doing mash-ups of your pictures to see what your babies look like...

I love this!
  • TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options

Ya...it's time to run. Make sure you are very clear, and make sure that someone else knows that you turned her down (you don't want to end up with lies bubbling up that you hit on her or were inappropriate).

On the bright side, you'll look like a real stand up guy for turning down the hot 21 year old...and should be able to score with some of the women in the club closer to your age (LOL...I'm kidding btw).
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Outstanding sir.

hello-police-i-think-i-just-got-trolled.jpg
  • intrepidity
    Options

Outstanding sir.

Not sure what that means...Sry I'm new on here.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Okay seriously! You need to stay away from her! I am with a previous poster if it was a 21 yr old that you didn't teach and you didn't know and respect her parents, sure go for it. In this case it seems real bad and now the binder . . . hmm . . . scary! You don't want an "accident" that you have to pay for for 18 yrs!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    No, as long as they also know that's your intention.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work out unless the friend is a prostitute. Women always fall in love when they have sex. They see it in a different way than we do.
  • intrepidity
    Options
    Your right man. This is really opening up my eyes. Seriously. I saw the binder and some other things like that but just blew it off. Like some pictures she put on facebook and some comments on FB.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work out unless the friend is a prostitute. Women always fall in love when they have sex. They see it in a different way than we do.

Not true.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Outstanding sir.

totally!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's wrong, just I wouldn't do it.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Outstanding sir.

Please ask Joylia for a fine description...
    ;)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm not SAYING that you are trolling here, but I think its pretty suspicious/funny after the bodyguard-gun twirling fiasco you posted on in the forums last night lol
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Outstanding sir.

Please ask Joylia for a fine description...
    ;)

LMAO! I'll be glad to give it to you if you want....and yes, I said that all dirty like too :P
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I'm not SAYING that you are trolling here, but I think its pretty suspicious/funny after the bodyguard-gun twirling fiasco you posted on in the forums last night lol

Wait..this is the same guy? I thought his name was faithful or something like that..O.O...oooooooo sneaky sneaky sneaky
  • daninicoleshreck
    Options
    I think it works out fine as long as both partners are at a mutual understanding. One of my good friends and I were FWB over the summer. Didnt change one aspect of our friendship.
This discussion has been closed.